Your Steam Name: Haku
Your SteamID: 76561198255329293
Your Character Name: Shay Caas

Target Steam Name: jaffa
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34850669
Target Character Name (if known): Jaffar Mahmud

Request Reason: ltarp
When did the situation occur?: 3:20 cst
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JJviYfKC0X6KW/d1337GvytD3d?invite=cr-MSxMZzMsMTIwMTI5MjUs
to briefly explain what happened we breaching charged the door told him to put his hands up and bro SMOOTLHY left the server

Additional members involved/witnessing: @KyZac21
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Jaffar Mahmud

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please tag me next time so I can actually see this and reply. Also I have been having problems crashing everytime I tab out or in of the game. Staff can check the logs. Unfortunately it happened 2x today aswell, but I will happily give you basically everything I had on me at the time because I def was losing that raid. Estimation on what I was *6 stacks of LSD, an LR300, a fridge, and probably a gasmask

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After review and even though I will agree it seems sus that you Timed Out at this particular moment in time the logs do show @Jaffar Mahmud did indeed time out and did not disconnect by user. Given the fact that Jaffar has numerous Time Out DC's I am keen to believe he did actually crash and will give him the benefit of the doubt here. No Punishment will be issued.

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.