Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Monkers Csgoatse.com
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Scrooge Lembe

Ban Length: 2days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Killing somebody with their hands up.
Unban Reason: He banned me for 2 days when I was afk when I didn't even get to explain myself... I told the exact person to put his hands u and I zip tied him. Then the police came and there was a shootout and I saw he was out of his zip ties from his other friend I told to put his hands up took them off and I also see his hands down so I'm thinking their trying to kill me and plan something so I go straight to killing me and now I'm banned for 2days.... Please explain

Time of Occurrence:9:08
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shiblamo He was there watching some part of the raid.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules? Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were AFK when I brought you into the sit and then miraculously came back right as I was finishing the sit and issuing the ban, which is why I gave the ban as I found it convenient. From the video I saw you killed somebody with their hands up

Thanks for explaining your side, but I would have preferred it during the sit when I brought you. Regardless, how will I be sure that you won't do this again?

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Bro I was afk eating food and I came back to a ban like wtf then he shows you a video of him with his hands up even though I saw BOTH of them with their hands down inside that's why I killed them. So I went out to fight the cops and I come back to see one with the zip ties I put out of them oddly (check the logs for that of you can) and one with their hands up and so you some how see their clip of them putting their hands up while I start shooting them... Bogus plus I get a 2 day ban lmao bullshit now this fuckery is in my record for being afk and not supporting my side :/ plus @Shiblamo was there so ask him what happend.

Last edited:

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What did I do wrong exactly again? I think I'm missing something, because I won't do what you accused me of doing I already know what's right from wrong

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The guy you killed said you had never told them to put their hands up in the beginning, I had no idea what really happened because I only spectated the moment you killed him so I can’t exactly vouch for either side here. I was handling another sit at the time when this went down.

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

But you did see them with their hands down correct @Shiblamo, because it clearly shows it logs I told both of them and even the third guy who came in to put their hands up and when I CLEARLY SAW THEIR HANDS DOWN WHILE I CAME BACK INSIDE FROM THE SHOOTOUT I saw their hands down then they starting putting them up while I was shooting at them.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked until the staff member replies, since you cannot stop spamming.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You still keep making excuses and not admit what you did wrong. Like I said the video showed you killing someone with their hands up.
I already know what's right from wrong
Which is exactly why you should know better, hopefully you can learn something while you are banned. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.