MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’m regularly a cop, and I have the level requirements to join any police job I want—besides chief. To be completely honest, I’m not completely sure how the training/requirements work, so any help with that would be appreciate. And if anyone knows, any info on the next training session would be great.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Adrian, since there was a Chief Whitelist training a handful of days ago, from which we are still awaiting results, there probably will not be another one for a couple weeks or so, but the forums will keep you updated!

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would highly recommend that if you would like to attempted to get the chief whitelist, keep an eye on the forums for other police training events. You're going to want the supplementary training ahead of the whitelist training.

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would highly recommend that if you would like to attempted to get the chief whitelist, keep an eye on the forums for other police training events. You're going to want the supplementary training ahead of the whitelist training.
How do I go about doing the supplementary training?

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

They'll be posted in this subforum

For example there is a hostage negotiation training session this upcoming Tuesday at 8 PM CDT/9 PM EDT

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

How do I go about doing the supplementary training?
As @Broken said, attend other trainings. The more you attend, the more knowledgeable you will be, and thus the more likely to be selected for the whitelist you will be. In a training session of 30 candidates, about 7 make it to the whitelist from that training. In my class of whitelist selection, I was 1 out of 6, although I do not remember how many attended but it was a good handfull.