Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: James Savage

Target Steam Name: babykeem
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:589907232
Target Character Name (if known): Adrew Keem

Request Reason:
I was sitting in bank, chilling with nothing going on out of nowhere a cop pulls up then proceeds to taze me without saying a word. Then after I got up, my pistol equipped and a cop shot me in the back. I lost a full kit from these shenanigans. I would like to point out, that the people behind me started a bank raid since I guess they saw a good opportunity to kill the cops, however I was not with them at all.
  • Powergaming - Forcing your actions upon someone else without any chance for them to resist it at all, causing you to have an unfair advantage. This can range from a deputy holding you down without counter to a criminal dragging you somewhere. Example: Brad grabs Bob and presses him on the ground; he can't move or do anything as he’d ignore the attempts of Bob resisting.

When did the situation occur?: 12 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hello migo
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Bob ross You have 24 hours to explain your side of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Bob ross You have 24 hours to explain your side of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

Once again, the guy in this clip is Andre Keem, not samuel keem.

Andre's correct steam ID is "STEAM_0:1:589907232".

They have the same last name hence the confusion, but you @'d samuels forum account, not andre's.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Once again, the guy in this clip is Andre Keem, not samuel keem.

Andre's correct steam ID is "STEAM_0:1:589907232".

They have the same last name hence the confusion, but you @'d samuels forum account, not andre's.
It would appear this is correct. My apologies to Samuel.

@bAbyKEEM you have 24 hours to provide your input on the situation or this will be handled without your input.

D

Deleted member 12627

@bAbyKEEM you have 24 hours to provide your input on the situation or this will be handled without your input.
Oh shit my bad, I didn't realize they were two different people

bAbyKEEM

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was already banned with only 20 hours out of 24 on my response time. Will be making an appeal.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@bAbyKEEM has given a response, but has failed to provide an explanation of their actions within a reasonable timeframe, and as such, this report will be concluded without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.1.7​
Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.​
Violated​
5.2.1.1​
Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.​
Justified​
2.1.9​
You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.​
Violated​

As far as I can tell, there was no reason for @bAbyKEEM to deploy the taser in this situation and instantly go for a knock out (No attempt to get verbal compliance, no attempt to use lower levels of force). As for the shooting, it was actually a different officer who ended up @HuskyD0G. With the context of an individual who had just gotten tased pulling out a gun (unintentionally) moving towards the group of people who had just started a gun fight with the police, I cannot fault @alexser_007 (the actual shooter) for their actions in this situation - even if the situation shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Additionally, while looking into lost items for the refund request I found @uiceheid withdrawing and depositing items while literally in the middle of a bank raid.

@bAbyKEEM will receive 1 Warning Point.
@uiceheid will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes:
  • G36C
  • Kevlar and Helmet
  • Glock 17
  • Holster
  • First Aid (S) (x2)
  • $2,471 in death fees
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.