Your Steam ID: 76561198287573735
Your Character Name: Boshua Bickson

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Smalley

Ban Reason: Racism
Time of Occurrence:3:40
Relevant Evidence: my buddy knos that im black his name is @Kyrie James
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kyrie James

i dont get why i was banned. im a black teenager and i was banned for saying the N word so it dosnt make sense to me. maybe even though IRL i am allowed to say it i was not aware that i cant say that. i guess this was a misunderstanding and if it was im sorry. thank you for helping me and god bless.

Kyrie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Smalley @CloutMonster I understand why he was banned for racism but he had no issue beforehand until the 2 others ppl (who had recorded the video) which was clearly fail driving and nearly vdmed him instead ramming his tables as he was clearly in the menu of crafting.In the scenario they were the cause and he was the effect or in others words they triggered him to say that.As well exposing themselves for fail driving and vdm.At the very least if he cant get unbanned they should be banned or recieve warning points as well

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am afraid racism is not tolerated. Even though you may be black IRL it doesn't exempt you from saying the n word. At the end of the day we can't determine that you are black or not and we should all be following the rules and we should all treat each other fairly whatever race, religion or country we come from. But I will accept this ban appeal and hope that it doesn't happen again in future.

Thanks,