Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Warning Point Appeal Format
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name: William Benson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Tuko

Reason for the warning point(s): Lying to Admin I think (3 warning points for each person that was involved in bank raid)
Why should the point(s) be removed: I think 3 warning points are a bit too excessive since I was on another frequency the whole time and didn't know we were on another frequency. Tuko told us that it could show in logs when you change frequency so I don't even know why I got these warning points if he knew our frequency. There was 6 people in the bank raid and then it was randomly paused, we found out that there was a passive participant that was giving callouts to a radio frequency that I wasn't even on? I feel that I shouldn't have been punished if I hadn't had even known if there was a passive participant giving callouts to a radio freq that I didn't know about. Tuko was at war with our org and I feel he shouldn't have taken the sit, I feel that sits should go the same way to avoid being biased. As well as ally orgs and enemy orgs.

Time of Occurrence: about a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @BoKe @mak @misterjokeman
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After talking with @Tuko about the situation, I don't really see why the warning points should be removed.

It is an unfair advantage to be over the 6 player limit. You should take steps to make sure you are not over the limit by requiring people to check in and making sure who has access to your frequency, this is your responsibility. Claiming "you didn't know" is not a good excuse and it can be seen as lying to staff, you still received in-character information.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.