Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hazer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461832765
Your Character Name: Greyson Casey

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @SCOTTISH

Reason for the warning point(s): FailRP as a Government Role
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was a security guard, and responded to a gas station raid call. At the scene, I saw mudjug. After it was over, I got into his car so we could talk. We drove over trinity bridge, which was covered by a checkpoint, and stopped. I got out and talked to the officers and waited for Mudjugs car to be let through. After several min of being on the bridge, a cop pulled up and I got into his car, not even thinking about my work, and drove less than 75 feet before realizing what I'd done, and brought it back to the officer. I think this should be appealed due to a general mistake. After 3 seconds of driving, I remembered and brought it back. I'd be different if I drove for 5min, or never returning. Sadly, there was no video evidence of the situation. Please leave this open if you have any questions.

Time of Occurrence: 10 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @TheHazer8 & @gm1003 ,

Regarding your Warning Points issued by myself for your information from my standpoint of the situation.

The user (Hazer) got One Warning Point for Fail Roleplay in Job (Security Faction), the user decided to get into a Law Enforcements vehicle and drive off without the consent/permission of the Officer. The officer registered the vehicle as being stolen, as stated in the report once claimed the officer stated the user brought the vehicle back and which was confirmed by User Hazer himself. Due to the following user having an extensive punishment history and in the highlight of the situation the user was issued warning points which he was banned by the automatic threshold system for 22 Hours for exceeding the player warning point limit.

The punishment administered by myself was generous in the situation, although you claimed you were unaware of your current job at the time others stated you seemed aware but I came to the conclusion to issue minor punishment per the warning point. To keep in mind that the user did return the vehicle violating roleplay law and server rules based on the job, he did not turn himself in to law enforcement which if he did maybe a different outcome would have happened but he left the scene.

GM, I will let you review the appeal.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even if you had good intentions after you broke the rules, it should not have happened in the first place. A warning point ban is very lenient considering your history

Denied, the warning points will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.