Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Warning Point Appeal Format
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:100088036
Your Character Name:Romeo Deluca

Which Staff issued the Warning Point:Tuko

Reason for the warning point(s):Lying To Staff
Why should the point(s) be removed: So basically we were doing a bank raid, everything was going well then apparently there was a 7th guy on the radio giving call outs, which I didn’t even know because the radio was so aids then Tuko voids the raid and brings all of us most of us did not know who was on the radio, then we tell him we didn’t know, so he basically gives everyone 3 warning points which I don’t understand, I thought it was 1 warning points for “lying to staff”, the last time I got in trouble for lying to staff was 2 months ago, I think he over did it with the warning points also I didn’t even know this dude was on the radio, I believe it should be reduce or all gone because I truly did not know someone was on the radio was giving call outs, I’m also very sorry for that entire situation and I know even if I didn’t know I should of pay attention and watch out who we gave the freq to, I know I was still in the wrong but I think 3 warning points is a lot, I hope you understand and I’m truly sorry.

Also forgot to state that Tuko is the leader of the family which is a org we are at war with.

Time of Occurrence: a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @misterjokeman @KyZac21 @mak can’t remember the rest of the people.
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After talking with @Tuko about the situation, I don't really see why the warning points should be removed.

It is an unfair advantage to be over the 6 player limit. You should take steps to make sure you are not over the limit by requiring people to check in and making sure who has access to your frequency, this is your responsibility. Claiming "you didn't know" is not a good excuse and it can be seen as lying to staff, you still received in-character information.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.