Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @tazdevil335

Reason for the warning point(s): https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr.28222/
Why should the point(s) be removed: While i understand tazdevils interpretation of the situation i dont believe a warning point was warranted this is due to the fact in the situation i had no good options. Allow me to explain, The PD called me to come to the farm road while i was driving to the situation my ambulance got shot at i thought it was the criminals shooting me so i tried to ram into them then i observed the criminals killing 2 officers and i saw their vehicle which made me a liability for the criminals so i thought they were gonna come after me to kill me so i could not report their crime to the PD. This is why i started to try and run them over to preserve my life which is also why as soon as the PD arrived i left immediately as my life was no longer in danger

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @RedSpeeds,

Regarding your warning point appeal,

You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.
As this rule states, you may only use your vehicle to kill if you were in immediate danger. As you had the chance to drive away, there was no reason for you to come back and try to hit them with your car.

It also seems that you are not valuing your life as a Medic by going back to a police vs. criminal shootout to hit the shooters with your vehicle.

There was no reason for you to return to the scene as you did.

With that being said;

Server Warning Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.