Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jackson.
Your Steam ID:76561198079655003
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jackson Savage

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wr1ght

Reason for Report: I was in a sit for false cop raid when wright shows up in at the end of the sit and starts saying im going to be handing out punishments. he drags me daniel pogi and van bodnar to the backyard to give us points for prop climbing. i have no idea why i am getting points for prop climbing at this point because i was just false cop raided and was in a sit for that. i repeatedly ask wright for a link or evidence for the situation to this i was just ignored. then he gave us all warning points and brought us back over to the fail cop raid sit. when he is dragging me back i tell him i think it was unfair i got points for something i dont even know what he is talking about and isnt giving me evidence for. wright drags me over to the backyard fence and asked me if i prop climbed i told him i did not prop climb i only used the fridges to climb to the other side of the fence. wright did not have a sit with me at all and i dont even know who reported me and what evidence he saw me prop climbing on. i do not feel i should be given points then be banned when i asked for evidence for the points. i think i should have a fair admin case and not be punished when i cant even see evidence for the punishment then bullied by an admin then until i get a ban. i feel the whole sit was handled in an un admin like manner wright did not even make a sit he just straight up banned me. he also banned a random person before he banned me for lying
Time of Occurrence: 4/17/19
Evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/s/MAUOtKa5A6SP

Additional members involved/witnessing:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are a few things to mention:
  • When staff members punish you, they do it for a reason. If you have something against their decision, you are allowed to make a staff report. Staff do not have to provide you evidence;
  • In this case, wright was the evidence himself. He saw the entire situation, and recorded it aswell. Unfortunately, we cannot show you the video as it has our staff chat, and other administrative tools that are not supposed to be seen by you;
  • In the video, you shot at police officers at the top of the fence, which is allowed under certain circunstances:
You may boost players while standing on a vehicle or a non-frozen prop. Stacking props or placing additional props on vehicles is not allowed.

The props in the video were frozen.

You may not use props to get from your property to another property/otherwise unreachable area.

The props you used allowed you to access the property next to you and allowed the owners of such property to access yours (as there were props on both sides).

During a police raid, the defending party of a raid is required to stay within their property limits unless their intention is to flee and hide from law enforcement.

In the video, I saw your property being raided by the police and you moving from one property to another, which is not allowed. The moment you are out of your property's limits, you must flee or hide. In the video, you got back to your property, using the props placed on the property right next to yours.

With all of this into account, you broke these 3 rules. Therefore, the punishment is valid.
Furthermore, as you decided to lie in the sit and here, your ban will be increased to 4 days. If we ask you something, you must answer the truth.
Staff report denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.