DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DangerRanger
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35198301
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josh Tate

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wright

Reason for Report: Breaking FearRP. As you can see in the video, me and another Lieutenant attempted to take a firearm off of him due to him not having a gun license. Upon telling him to drop it at gunpoint; he loads ammo into his weapon, pulls it out, and attempts to kill us both.
Time of Occurrence: 11:30 PM PST June 6
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

To be fair, if I'm facing towards a wall and never once look in your direction or hear your weapon, I wouldn't really consider myself to be under FearRP. The officer simply said he was going to uncuff me and lower my charges if I dropped the weapon.

I faced towards the wall the entire time and from my perspective I was not under FearRP nor at gunpoint. If you saw me pull a weapon out and reload it, the logical thing to do would be to apprehend me by tasing, batoning, or even using lethal force.

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In the beginning of the video before you were uncuffed, I had my weapon out on you. After the Lieutenant uncuffs you, he immediately pulls his weapon out too and takes it off of safety, which can be heard. Claiming you didn't know because you didn't hear anything or chose not to look us doesn't make any sense. You turned around and walked yourself into the corner.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I suppose I am in the wrong here as I am facing the wall the entire time which pretty much shows that I've acknowledged you're pointing weapons at me or are about to. In my opinion though, the weapon should of been taken off my body after all those times I entered critical, or I could of at least been tased.

Either way, looking from your perspective, I still should of compiled as it was obvious you two had weapons pointed at me. I suppose the taser argument is also invalid as the situation shouldn't of occurred in the first place.

Apologies for any inconvenience and I'll take this as a learning opportunity.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will reply to this when I get home.

Locked.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence and both of your statements, it is clear wright broke fearRP, as shown in the video. Even though you had enough time to use lethal force in order to stop him from equipping his weapon, he should have complied with your initial demands: to drop his weapon in order for it to be destroyed.

I have discussed it with wright and he is aware he should be more careful in the future. Furthermore, he has apologized for his actions in his last reply to this staff report.

That being said, I do not see the need to take further actions.
Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.