Reason for Report: RDM x3, no initiation
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lamb

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You rammed into my car and blocked me from entering the mechanic for fifteen minutes straight, logs can show the damage you did to me.

Please post the full video.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You don't need more video unless management decides otherwise. The video DOES show us blocking your car, yet you in the end decided to shoot us without any warning what so ever. Hell, I even tried talking to you indicated by my mic in the bottom left of the video. Before you say anything I can't do anything about you not being able to hear my voice, but there is audio for everyone else. Nvidia shadow play for some reason does not pick up my audio input for what ever reason for the past 2 years. You could've told us to get out of the car but you instead shot and essentially rdmd x3.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You don't need more video unless management decides otherwise. The video DOES show us blocking your car, yet you in the end decided to shoot us without any warning what so ever. Hell, I even tried talking to you indicated by my mic in the bottom left of the video. Before you say anything I can't do anything about you not being able to hear my voice, but there is audio for everyone else. Nvidia shadow play for some reason does not pick up my audio input for what ever reason for the past 2 years. You could've told us to get out of the car but you instead shot and essentially rdmd x3.

You both rammed into my car for twenty minutes straight... the video you showed is cut and doesn't show prior events.

Plus, as you can see, you were all saying "it's a senior admin haha" which is pretty much why you did what you did. I don't see how it was RDM, I walked up to the driver of the blue vehicle who damaged me and kept ramming my vehicle and shot at him. Afterwards, I was killed by his party member and it was solved IC.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please upload the full video.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Upon further review, it is clear that you broke the following rule:
  • You were breaking character and metagaming, by stating he was a Senior Administrator, and using that information in character. That is not allowed nor acceptable.
In the video it clearly shows you kept ramming into his car and blocking his way, every single time he tried to drive somewhere. I would even call it mingy behaviour. Therefore, he killed you and he was in his right to do so.

Additionally, both of you will receive 2 warning points for the rule you broke, mentioned above.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.