Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lul
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Herrera

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wright

Reason for Report: I was banned for two reasons Cop Baiting and Combat Depositing I can't really do much about the Cop Baiting rule break as it supposedly shows on the reporting players video me intentionally going towards a cop in which I don't believe he even took a look at my response as I clearly stated what my intentions were and in all felt as if it was biased but that isn't really the reasoning to making this report.

It was clearly stated in the player report that I was in violation of combat depositing when I was never in any sort of combat whatsoever. He even showed a log of what happened and it clearly shows another player using the M1 Garand it being sold to me and me depositing it. So I don't quite understand why I would suffer the consequences over someone else decision to use it and then sell it to me nor was it to my knowledge that he was even using it because me and him were at different locations for what I can remember.

But then on top of that I apparently had recents towards combat logging and cop baiting? but I've never been in trouble for these sort of problems and received a 4 day punishment for it.
1564724535737.png

I had no intentions to make this report because it was a good break from monolith and had a bunch of fun playing rust with my friends, but it took for an unwelcome greeting back to the server where I literally just spawned in and immediately get teleported to by a Staff Member and am told to give up my M1 Garand that I never even used once.

In conclusion the full story wasn't taken into consideration, looked throughout logs of incidents that night that weren't even relevant to the report just to get everyone in even more trouble.

Time of Occurrence: 2:43 PM of last Saturday
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/prime-cop-baiting.20993/
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This was over five days ago, but I see you are making the report over the removal of the M1 Garand.

After discussing and confirming with @PMX when your punishment was issued, it is still combat depositing if your friend sells the item to you after using it and you deposit it. The removal of the weapon is valid. The timestamps all correlate and he immediately unequips and gives the item to you.

In summary, combat depositing still applies even if you transfer the weapon or item to someone else. Not sure why a staff report was needed when this is clearly stated in the rules. You cannot keep the item if you obtained it through a rulebreak. This is general knowledge.

@PMX

Last edited:

heater

Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's not my problem if someone else who is on the combat depositing timer sells me a weapon, there is no rules stating this whatsoever nor was it to my knowledge that the weapon was used.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Removal is legit. Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.