NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NOTDM
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66435761
Your Character Name : Juan Jose

Admin being reported: @Lola Meid (just want to know if I should have even got a warning point.)

Reason for Report: Not sure if I should have got a warning point in this situation reason being is, me and a few other people had been doing a bank raid and a cop had ran inside the room where the vault is and combat tased me was about to make a report but got back up and was stuck inside the wall not to sure which admin had removed the guy who tased me but he was removed and the admin had put me back to where I was so I thought nothing of it and continued with the raid. In the video I was not able to save the part where I was tased but it continues on from where I was put back. During that whole raid I don't believe I was even hit once so it's very difficult to tell whether I was in that bugged out state or not I told Lola if she'd like to see the video but said no and said how come I didn't make a report about it when in the video you will see that it's difficult to tell. And one final thing is in the video the cop I had been shooting that was in the security room was in God mode and wouldn't die at all as you can hear Tyro yelling it.
Time of Occurrence: 9/3/18
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TXNUKEDUDE I'm not sure but I think he was the one who got me out of the wall when I was tased by the cop.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've been observing the bankraid for about 5 to 10 minutes to notice that 3 people were godmoded - you, some detective and chief/lieutenant. You kept on shooting and as I've put you aside and explained to you that you should've reported it because I've been seeing you shooting and running around for that long for you to notice you weren't taking any damage. I also explained to you that you'll be receiving warningpoint - in which you also agreed to or at least ''mhm'' to.

Regardless, to me warningpoint was the only thing I feel was justified - not a ban but warningpoint - because you knew what you should've done. Only reason why I said no to video is because there was a bankraid happening and I already know the outcome: You'll receive the warn.

Bankraids are frustrating when godmodes are happening. You and your buddies were very quick to realise other people were godmoded, but not when you yourself were affected to it. Seems odd to me and pretty unfair since both parties should be equal during this stressful raid.

And again, you agreed to it/were understanding. Therefor the warning, not a ban. I was kind enough to give your bag to @FunkMasterFlex instead of deleting it.

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As for the warning point I said I guess because I felt like I still would of got it even if I had explained but as for me not noticing how am I supposed to notice that? Like I said I was quickly peaking in the video and not really getting directly shot at/standing still long enough for me to get shot and notice I'm not losing any Hp. I mean in the video you can see that I wasn't even really fighting all that much and it didn't look like they had been shooting back at me. Another thing is it's so much easier to tell when other people are in God like when I was shooting the officer in the security room he was not dying so I had amused that he was in God mode which he was. I just really don't believe I should of got a warning point for that and if you were watching us why didn't you tell us something until after we were pretty much done like I couldn't even tell because I had mostly been peaking quickly.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I said before, I've been watching for a bit and it was very easy for me to notice. You may have your opinion, that's fine. Still both of the sides need their punishment as a bankraid is very frustrating to deal with if there is godmode in place. If you can notice the others being godmoded, I expect yourself to notice it as well.

Also you admitted to me that you noticed you didnt get any more hits after you got damaged "once". That was after I teleported to you, in which you took out of the video.

As an extra note, since this report regards a CM you will have to wait until @Gurrazor is back to take a look.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Only you two know what happened, and Lola has been trusted to make these judgements. There's no evidence of abusive, ignorant or careless behaviour. This staff report is denied.