Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dethn0te
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033532788/
Your Character Name: John Kingsman

Ban Length:24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@Fredrick Douglass ):

Ban Reason: player disrespect towards my friends. and didn't drop 4000 that I got paid for watering players plants for past hour... they think I betrayed them even though I didn't... so they mugged me ... at first I thought it was a joke.. ive been friends with them for past 3 months... then all of sudden they go ham and find every reason to get me banned. I don't think not wanting to drop 4000 that I wasted my time on should result in a 24 hr ban... so instead of warning even after I dropped the money and admitted to what I did I get a 24 hr ban... the ban length isn't equivalent to other offense.. its my last couple of days being premium and ive spent 1/4th of my time banned for extremely stupid reasons.. if a ban reduction isn't issued id like another admin to review this because I feel like this is biased considering the admin is close to the people finding ways to get people banned... its basically trolling at this point.
Time of Occurrence:1:05 am 12/28/17
Relevant Evidence: multiple people around me were very confused because one person decided to mug me while we were all basing...
Additional members involved/witnessing:

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello

So I want to start this off by saying all I wanted to give was warning points for the fearrp, but even after I said stop player disrespecting many times in the sit, you still continuously disrespect during the sit which caused me to ban you for the player disrespect and breaking fearrp. Also, since I was the only admin on other than foxtrot ( who is also in the org ) I took the sit.

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Whelp... I'm done wasting my time/money to just get completely fucked over.. I'm done with monolith.. ...this server is getting like chronet.. fucking admins are starting to abuse their powers... ive had admins respond to my admin sit at my base then the same admin comes to raid my base within 5 mines... I'm not the only victim. then you got all the rich fucks making sure the poor players don't make money. And then you got the trolls who set you up to get banned.... and admins are oblivious to it... and of course ima going to be mad and disrespect my friends when they turn on me for no fucking reason.you gave them what they wanted congratz. and it seemed like you didn't care about the player disrespect they were giving me

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Nothing to do with the appeal

Denied