LV

Your Steam Name: Dethn0te
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033532788/
Your Character Name: John Kingsman

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@nicknmb):

Ban Reason: RDM?
Time of Occurrence:9;40 pm 1/1/2018!!!
Relevant Evidence: I was killed by a fear rp taxi driver... I had him at gun point as his car was fully stopped., he ran me over... I had a friend tell me who took my gun.. apparently Tyler took it... I was with a friend driving around to hunt down Tyler to kidnap him... I see a detective arresting him... so I got out in the middle of the road and killed the cop...and kidnapped him... then I get teleported to a admin sit to be told it was rdm... I feel like I had a valid rp reason... idk if its worth a 24 hr ban on my last day of premium.. ive spent most of my premium banned.. I was planning to use the last 4 hours to my fullest... but I get banned for something stupid... I was confused on how the rules worked around with what's considered rdm.. I'm begging to help me out and atleast reduce the ban.
Additional members involved/witnessing:tyler mayer, aiden charko

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the sit ruined the entire rp... it was disappointing..idk in RL if a cop has someone u gonna kidnap would u simply let the cop go with negoation in the middle of road by townhall..I did it quick and easy to not get arrested my self... then I got teleported and left a handcuffed person who was kidnapped in my car.. completeply ruined the purpose of the kidnapping..

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

dipski is my fav mod... I didn't realize it didn't tag nick...TY

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Um no this was not the situation you were banned for lying in a appeal will keep you banned... You were banned for mowing a cop down without imitation for carrying someone you were "going to kidnap", that's not how we do things here. This will be denied. you can wait and think about what you've done as you were not "Wrongfully banned".

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.