Not open for further replies.

DrakeFresco

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Blade
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82087825
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Drake Fresco

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Sneaky.

Reason for Report: Wrongfully voiding a Sit
Time of Occurrence: 1:30 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim: Https://medal.tv/clips/39565725/d1337cNmeKxj.

In the clips you can see that the person was in fact headglitching,also he openly admitted in front of @Shimax ツ that he was headglitching.Sneaky voided this sit for some reason saying we wouldnt have won either way.I find this to be an invalid void because the raiders were outnumbered and would have been outgunned and we could have won having been able to see our enemy. I would respectuflly request the sit be re opened and re ran for the proper outcome

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shimax ツ @The Autistic Weedle
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DrakeFresco, from the sit we had and the info I was provided at the time, I felt the situation should not have been voided. The reported player stated that he was peeking in and out and shooting thru the wall which looked somewhat like the case to me with the low fps/ quality video, I could not determine whether the player was head-glitching or simply jiggle peaking and shooting thru the wall, and that was the reason there was no punishment or void of the situation.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Better to void a admin sit than hand out unjustified punishments. There's no wrong-doing from Sneaky.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.