xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: xAdept
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:148476078
Your Character Name: Dylan Corleone

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Original: Ali. Recently: @DevulTj

Ban Reason: (Ban reinstated) Mass RDM x2
Unban Reason: At the time of my ban I was hanging around the wrong group of people and I decided to MRDM due to the state of the server at the time and what was all going on. I was convinced it wasn't going to get better and I did it. I also disrespected the original banning staff member Ali saying he doesn't know how to do his job and hes the worst staff member because he wasn't able to ban me due to a glitch in the system. I then attempted to MRDM twice as SWAT but didn't get near to the amount of people I killed the first time but it was accounted for. This was my first major rule break on the server and I didn't expect to be exiled this long. I was immature and I own up to what I did. I've made appeals in the past regretting what I did but the reason for my ban was "Malicious Intent". I have never conspired to do anything harmful to the server in any way. That word shouldn't belong with my ban. Devul told me that 1 year wasn't enough time spent due to my actions so he decided to perma ban me again for the 2nd MRDM I did as SWAT a year before after I appealed it through DM's with Thy and was put on probation/watch list. It's clear my ban was not malicious but merely a rule break. I've waited almost 3 years and the server has grown a lot and I want to experience it with a second chance. Devul bro just hear me out and allow me to play again please. My behavior was uncalled for and it won't happen again.

Time of Occurrence: Somewhere around early 2018
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

1601850486522.png

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Contact me on discord to proceed. pmx#6404.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are now unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.