Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Target Steam Name: Guy Fieri (@xd)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167683509
Target Character Name (if known): Rax Harrison and he's other Friend

Request reason: FailRP
When did the situation occur?: After the server crashed,like 6 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: The Chief that came when it happend

So i came in the parking lot of pd and banged at the door to let me in telling them im a lawayer but my original intention was the fearp the cops to get my confiscated thompson back. Then after i remember i can get ticketed if i came in the parking lot,then i ran away going to the lobby. Then 2 dedectives came and stopped me,arrested me because i was tresspasing when i wanted to go away. Then they detained me and arrested me because i was Tresspasing. (From what i know you have to give warnings or a ticket not instantly detain them) Then after that Rax stripped my pistol and then removed my license and destroy my makarov? Then the chief comes and he even aggres with me that Rax was in the wrong

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NoneOne
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Target Steam Name: Guy Fieri (@xd)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167683509
Target Character Name (if known): Rax Harrison and he's other Friend

Request reason: FailRP
When did the situation occur?: After the server crashed,like 6 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: The Chief that came when it happend

So i came in the parking lot of pd and banged at the door to let me in telling them im a lawayer but my original intention was the fearp the cops to get my confiscated thompson back. Then after i remember i can get ticketed if i came in the parking lot,then i ran away going to the lobby. Then 2 dedectives came and stopped me,arrested me because i was tresspasing when i wanted to go away. Then they detained me and arrested me because i was Tresspasing. (From what i know you have to give warnings or a ticket not instantly detain them) Then after that Rax stripped my pistol and then removed my license and destroy my makarov? Then the chief comes and he even aggres with me that Rax was in the wrong
So you admitted to cop baiting because you knew you were only going to get a ticket? I should be the one making a report on you for stalling RP.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So you admitted to cop baiting because you knew you were only going to get a ticket? I should be the one making a report on you for stalling RP.
Please give me reasoning for all of your actions.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To start off I heard knocking on the PD door so me & the other detective go to investigate the knocking. We see a man in a cowboy hat, I pursue him on foot. We detain you and bring you back inside to the pd to search you and arrest you for trespassing on government property. Any other cop would do this and I have not seen a single report on a cop for doing this. You stalled RP by not dropping your weapon because I felt the need for your gun license to be revoked for criminal mischief.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Was the weapon used in any kind of illegal activities prior to the confiscation which would validate this decision?

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I found this in the Rockford law handbook
6-1. Trespassing: Trespassing private/government/restricted property/assets or a crime-scene.

Punishment: A max fine of up to $2000 dollars or if deemed necessary, A max jail sentence of up to 5 Years.

Since he was trespassing and had the PM equipped I do believe he was going to use it with intent to kill or criminal activity.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

To start off I heard knocking on the PD door so me & the other detective go to investigate the knocking. We see a man in a cowboy hat, I pursue him on foot. We detain you and bring you back inside to the pd to search you and arrest you for trespassing on government property. Any other cop would do this and I have not seen a single report on a cop for doing this. You stalled RP by not dropping your weapon because I felt the need for your gun license to be revoked for criminal mischief.

Lemme say this. I banged at the door and tried to get outa there because you werent responding, second you arrested me with no warning whatsoever or a ticket, then you removed my license and destroyed my makarov because i simply tresspassed,that's not how it works

And the stale rp i was calling a staff member about what's happening

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Was the weapon used in any kind of illegal activities prior to the confiscation which would validate this decision?
No it wasnt i even had a license for it to defend myself

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

6-1. Trespassing: Trespassing private/government/restricted property/assets or a crime-scene.

Punishment: A max fine of up to $2000 dollars or if deemed necessary, A max jail sentence of up to 5 Years.
Lemme say this. I banged at the door and tried to get outa there because you werent responding, second you arrested me with no warning whatsoever or a ticket, then you removed my license and destroyed my makarov because i simply tresspassed,that's not how it works

And the stale rp i was calling a staff member about what's happeningv
1. Make a report once you have been jailed.
2. "It is also highly preferred if you warn someone prior to issuing tickets, or arresting them for things such as trespassing, or disorderly conduct". I felt based on my knowledge of your prior criminal history that this is not worthy of a ticket but rather an arrest.
3. Also based on your criminal record I have the right to request the chief to revoke your license, it was up to his discretion whether or to do it or not.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Since he was trespassing and had the PM equipped I do believe he was going to use it with intent to kill or criminal activity.
Oh yea it says nothing about breaking my makrov or removing my license

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Cut this shitposting, you are childish.
1. It is an offence to impersonate a government employee or government official. (This includes Certified Lawyers)

Punishment: A max fine of up to $3000 dollars, or a max jail sentence of up to 6 Years. - Another reason for me to have your gun license revoked.
2. You tried entering government property while brandishing a firearm with the possible intent to kill, harm or commit a crime.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Cut this shitposting, you are childish.
1. It is an offence to impersonate a government employee or government official. (This includes Certified Lawyers)

Punishment: A max fine of up to $3000 dollars, or a max jail sentence of up to 6 Years. - Another reason for me to have your gun license revoked.
2. You tried entering government property while brandishing a firearm with the possible intent to kill, harm or commit a crime.
You just said 2000k and 5 years not 1 more,and just because i have a pistol with a license on me and NOT in the goverment property not doing any harm you can't just randomly remove it and break my gun

EDIT: I was also trying to leave which means i wasnt also trying to do any harm so yea

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You just said 2000k and 5 years not 1 more,and just because i have a pistol with a license on me and NOT in the goverment property not doing any harm you can't just randomly remove it and break my gun
I'm not going to further respond to this because you are not understanding what I am telling you.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This indeed validates the arrest.

1-2. Possession (Class B): Possession of a weapon. This includes pistols, pump-action shotguns and tasers. This also covers illicit physical weapons. (Pistols only apply here if they are unlicensed and/or used in a crime)
Due to the illicit weapon laws , Class B's (Types shown in definition) are all illegal except the pistol which can only be charged without valid licensing.

Therefore, the weapon and license could of only been confiscated/revoked respectively if there was an additional charge such as Brandishing, Intent to sell (Doesn't apply with license) or Usage which I can see none of in the video.

Please do not reply unless supplying additional evidence, Report under review.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This indeed validates the arrest.

Due to the illicit weapon laws , Class B's (Types shown in definition) are all illegal except the pistol which can only be charged without valid licensing.

Therefore, the weapon and license could of only been confiscated/revoked respectively if there was an additional charge such as Brandishing, Intent to sell (Doesn't apply with license) or Usage which I can see none of in the video.

Please do not reply unless supplying additional evidence, Report under review.
One more thing it was up to the chiefs decision to revoke the license or not.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

One more thing it was up to the chiefs decision to revoke the license or not.
Because you said to remove my license

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now, Both of you have broken rules and I feel you can learn from this situation.
@ xd You have abused your powers as a law enforcement officer by confiscating and revoking a weapon on license based on a trespass charge. I advise you to check the laws to get an idea of when you can confiscate items this can be found under the illicit weapons section.

@NoneOne You have broke roleplay and stalled roleplay ruining it for others, if you disagree with how they are handling the situation then make a report and wait while continuing roleplay, if you are correct you can be refunded for lost items. Additionally if you would like a refund for these items, make a refund request linking this thread and tag me for evidence.

As previously mentioned both of you broke rules but you ruined each others experience so let this be your reminder to familiarise yourself with the rules and laws.

Handled - Closed and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.