Not open for further replies.

S_Solar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: S_Solar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:228101911

RP Name: Nathan Morcales

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): Could be anytime, not been on this server for a very long time, est 8 months?

What happened: I've logged in yesterday with my friend "Mace" , he and I have lost of cars? When we logged in yesterday we found that our inventory (In bank) and Our garage was empty? I had a VW Golf with Carbon Fibre spoiler and its disappeared? I've been left with 20k in the bank and I don't quite know what's happened? A data loss issue? I would much appreciate a refund so I could re buy my golf :( I've got screenshots of old monolith with my vw golf for proof if you need that. There must be a purchase history log in game or something.

What do you need refunded? VW Golf,
I can't remember what I had originally as its been so long but it was something like 70k I had in my bank from grinding the postal job.

Look, I'm not here to try and get free stuff, my in game level is 187 so not exactly a new player looking for a fresh start. I'm happy to have a voice chat on discord to discuss this further.

I had loads of things, but I will show a screenshot of what I had. As you can understand it was very disappointing to find out all my items and what not had been deleted.

A few more things were weed tents, pots, I had lots of ore from grinding my mining level and woodcutting level. Check my levels you will know I'm not lying.

Evidence: I can provide screenshots of my items. I can't stress it enough, please reach out to me on discord if you need further proof, I'd love to have a chat via voice to resolve this. My discord is S_Solar

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, S_Solar.

We recently did an economy wipe on the server, this resulted in everyone getting their items from bank, orgs, inventory and including vehicle garage wiped, only thing that should've stayed are items from this list here https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/list-of-remaining-items-economy-wipe.39797.

I'd recommend joining in on our Discord http://discord.gg/uj6NRBS to keep up-to-date on the latest announcements & updates.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.