Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Ali McNuggets
Your Steam ID:Ali McNuggets
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alistair Jack

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Yo Bamba

Reason for Report: Handling a sit horribly: I get RDM'd by someone for no reason he clearly doesn't know the rules when Yo Bamba said did you tell him to put his hands up he said no so i said "bruh read the rules" then Yo Bamba phis guns me away so I cant hear I try to explain by saying "blatant RDM" then he puts me back even further before he even lets me explain he returns both of us and gives no WP's (clearly both of these guys are friends) like i say i have a video if needed also try pm Bamba after he puts me back without explaining. Thanks for reading
Time of Occurrence:19:28
Evidence to support your claim: I have a video if needed im not posting it rn as my wifi is so bad but as I say I can if need
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for not providing any reviewable evidence for me to look at.
I'm going to need to send you it over discord its a weird file thing whats ur discord?

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I moved you away because you kept talking saying things like "BRUH" and "Read the rules" which was of course going to start an argument between you two causing me to move you away. I just noticed you were PMing me, I am very sorry that I didn't reply but I am also not always tabbed on my game. I am currently working towards getting my drivers permit so I am taking a few practice quizzes on my other monitor (I would be willing to send screenshots if you would like). Finally, the fact that he was trying to raid and you ran up the stairs would have alarmed him and make him think that you were trying to tell on him. Of course he could've told you to put your hands up, which I did inform him about, but he said he didn't want to alert the homeowners, as the walls were very thin. Therefore, I gave him a verbal. Sorry I didn't respond to your PM's but once again I was tabbed out. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Close the report we had a chat with each other in-game i just feel like for next time you should try to explain what you did etc but I do understand that you are driving to get ur drivers to permit. Thanks :)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This looks like a clear misunderstanding and since you both talked in game and discussed the situation, as you stated, this report will be closed.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.