Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jackson.
Your Steam ID: 76561198079655003
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jackson Knight

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @ codemonkey

Reason for Report: I was sitting at premium locker when i was pinned between a car and the barrier and died. i made a report that codemonkey responded to. while i was on the floor there gs9 robbed and killed the people at prem locker. when i was revived i asked for my stuff back to the people who picked it up gs9. they said they were not going to give me my gun because i would have died anyways. code monkey made them give it to me and the whole sit they were talking about how there just going to kill me right after and take in front of codemonkey. as soon as i get my loot codemonkey vanishes and i walk to the prem locker to deposit and get off from where we were standing for the sit (next to the barrier) i was told to put my hands up then sprayed down when i was walking to premium box. code monkey un vanishes revives me and issues me points for breaking failrp. i think this is totally unjust that he watched them break mug timer and still gave me warning points for breaking fearp. I asked code monkey to speak to a higher up admin which there was online but he told me to bring it to the forums.i did call him a loser after everything had happened which caused him to ban me. i apologize for what i said to code monkey but i felt he did not handle the situation appropriately.
Time of Occurrence: 3/11/19
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/jackson-knight-ban-appeal.18363/ ( ultera admits to breaking mug timer)
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Jackson,

Before I reply I have a question as I am confused. Are you reporting me for how I handled the situation prior to banning you for staff diss or the fact I banned you for staff diss?

Thanks,

Code Monkey

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Code Monkey im not upset i got banned for staff diss as it was well deserved. but i do not feel the situation was handled appropriately

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Code Monkey im not upset i got banned for staff diss as it was well deserved. but i do not feel the situation was handled appropriately
Ok in that case let me form my response. The situation arose from a shootout with the intention to mug everyone at the premium box. (You were there and asked to be revived) You had an MP5 on you which would have gotten taken from the mugging. I revived you and let the RP continue to go on as if I wasn't there. You then proceeded to run away under gunpoint when I stated to resume RP with 3 guns to your head, if not more. This is breaking FearRP. Attached is a video from a POV of one of the gunman of them showing up to the scene and you dying.

Attached is the portion of me dealing with the sit and requiring them to give you your gun back and resuming RP. I cannot prevent what was about to happen anyways. There was no mug timer involved due to the fact that they were planning on mugging you all at once. Mug timer is only applicable in separate situation.

Last edited:

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Code Monkey but there was no rp in the first place between me and the robbers they were robbing a totally different group of people. i was vdmed before the robbery even happened

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and i looked in the rules and didnt see a definition for "crowded places" but there were 3 other people at prem box that were not with me aswell so i dont think the robbery should have even been initiated in the first place.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lets leave this alone until @Kent can conclude.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Normally I like to write big replies on these, but I truly do not see why this is report worthy...

You then proceeded to run away under gunpoint when I stated to resume RP with 3 guns to your head, if not more. This is breaking FearRP. Attached is a video from a POV of one of the gunman of them showing up to the scene and you dying.

If he resumed the RP, and they had all their guns out on you, then yes it would resume with there being FearRP, if this is the case.

im not upset i got banned for staff diss as it was well deserved. but i do not feel the situation was handled appropriately

Prolly need to be more careful with your words.

I asked code monkey to speak to a higher up admin which there was online but he told me to bring it to the forums.i did call him a loser after everything had happened which caused him to ban me. i apologize for what i said to code monkey but i felt he did not handle the situation appropriately.

This isn't a call center, you cannot demand for a higher up. The only time we take over is if there is truly an issue, which after reviewing the evidence from Code's post, I do not see any evidence of wrongdoing.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.