Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ali McNuggets
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85523534
Your Character Name: Alistair Jack

Target Steam Name: SomeDudeChris
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:210061245
Target Character Name (if known): Dominic Brooklier

Request Reason: So I was driving up to falcon creek and randomly get stopped and held at gunpoint by a bunch of cops they put cuffs on me and say, wrong guy. However, one swat TGU member stays behind tases me when my hands are up and says "salty KSG kid". I report this to Ja1003 he says he can't do anything about it because it doesn't show in logs I died or because its to far back or something. After that, he takes me down to the city he says "because you're a KSG members I'm going to go as slow as possible" @ja1003 witnessed this and told him to stop it. We later go down to monoford and I say what I'm I arrested for the swat guy says mass murder I didn't mass murder, anyone, lol. Then he falsely jailed me for 50 mins for something I didn't do (only because I'm the leader of KSG) (Update right now he just came in my cell with TGU members and made them laugh he went on to take me out the cell and did like 5 random searches he also took me into the kitchen and cuffed me and uncuffed me like another 4 times)
When did the situation occur?: like around 18:20 today id say
Your evidence to support your claim: I have a video its currently in 144p I'm trying to sort it out I hope you can see from logs also though. The video doesn't even show that much as I didn't even do the crime.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Ja1003 I also do feel like he could have handled the sit a lot better maybe he couldn't check if I was a mass murderer but he could have checked the tase when I had my hands up
@Russel Jong-Un @PMX were both there as cops Russel was the one that told them to let me go
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

Last edited:

Russel Jong-Un

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I unfortunately didn't get a video, but if you guys trust me, I did indeed tell them to let him off. I have no idea what happened after because I got off cop. There were lots of other cops on, near the Jeep as well. I didn't get any names though. Hope everything goes well for you Ali.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

So we had a call about a mass shooting at the Falcon Creek town and we went over there. So first off, what we got told from were 2 black jeeps were shooting upon another officer, in which SWAT had responded to the call. Now this is where we were shot upon inside the PD from 2 people. We have done a manhunt against them and have not found them. After that we saw you in your black jeep,mr Steven Williams was saying over the radio, that the black jeep was infront of the PD, thus me continously ramming you against anobject to avoid you fleeing. So then the sit happened, after what ja has said, that he couldn't doanything at the moment because the logs clear after 30 minutes.So then we had the clearance to bring you inside of the jail where I had arrested you for Mass Murder of LEO's for 50 Years. So then I went inside the jail, assigning you the HVT target thingy and stayed there for the whole duration of your arrest, to avoid anyone jailbreaking you.

That was the situation.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

So we had a call about a mass shooting at the Falcon Creek town and we went over there. So first off, what we got told from were 2 black jeeps were shooting upon another officer, in which SWAT had responded to the call. Now this is where we were shot upon inside the PD from 2 people. We have done a manhunt against them and have not found them. After that we saw you in your black jeep,mr Steven Williams was saying over the radio, that the black jeep was infront of the PD, thus me continously ramming you against anobject to avoid you fleeing. So then the sit happened, after what ja has said, that he couldn't doanything at the moment because the logs clear after 30 minutes.So then we had the clearance to bring you inside of the jail where I had arrested you for Mass Murder of LEO's for 50 Years. So then I went inside the jail, assigning you the HVT target thingy and stayed there for the whole duration of your arrest, to avoid anyone jailbreaking you.

That was the situation.
After you guys pulled me over and searched me they said "this guy is free to go" "doesnt have anything on him" Why did you stay behind and tase me then arrest me? With no proof of my doing anything??

Russel Jong-Un

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

That was the situation.
So what about me, the chief, telling you guys over radio that he was clean? You should've laid off him after that. I had absolutely no reason to lie.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After you guys pulled me over and searched me they said "this guy is free to go" "doesnt have anything on him" Why did you stay behind and tase me then arrest me? With no proof of my doing anything??
So what about me, the chief, telling you guys over radio that he was clean? You should've laid off him after that. I had absolutely no reason to lie.
I have the radio turned off.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After seeing this report he decides to come back to the jail to bring me out and RDM me a staff member did deal with it so that's good!

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What do you mean you had the radio turned off he said it in local chat you were right next to him
There were like 10 people speaking at the same time

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What do you mean you had the radio turned off he said it in local chat you were right next to him
And also not to mention, read this again
over the radio buddy

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You can hear people speaking on the radio if you're close enough to them.
I did not understand a word sinc ethere was a clusterfuck just happening

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I did not understand a word sinc ethere was a clusterfuck just happening
Now you're just lying lol you could clearly hear them I also told you they said I was meant to be free at least 4 times. Also, can you explain why you randomly tased me and you also said: "I'm going to go as slow as possible down the hill"? Where was your proof that I had apparently killed "17" cops? don't you think it would have been a good idea to ask on radio chat? Oh and also you didn't have to radio off as I will show in the video when it gets uploaded because I know you did ask on radio and they said I'm free but you still took me to jail.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Now you're just lying lol you could clearly hear them I also told you they said I was meant to be free at least 4 times. Also, can you explain why you randomly tased me and you also said: "I'm going to go as slow as possible down the hill"? Where was your proof that I had apparently killed "17" cops? don't you think it would have been a good idea to ask on radio chat? Oh and also you didn't have to radio off as I will show in the video when it gets uploaded because I know you did ask on radio and they said I'm free but you still took me to jail.
You do know all of that was handled in sits, now stop bringing that old shit up. And can't you read

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You do know all of that was handled in sits, now stop bringing that old shit up. And can't you read
It wasn’t handled in the sit Ja1003 told me to make a report on the player because his logs didn’t go that far back anyway I’m going to withhold any further comments unless a staff member tells me to do so

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thread locked for report management to review

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence.