Status
Not open for further replies.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Follow up orders now will follow the original price table.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Agam Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: maple
RP Name: hector basconne
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 2 stacks of gold bars
Total Cost: 35k
Miscellaneous Information:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: maple
RP Name: hector basconne
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 2 stacks of gold bars
Total Cost: 35k
@Hector Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready.

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HolyHGrenade
RP Name: Bubba Dice
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 3 stacks of copper
Total Cost:$7,500

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HolyHGrenade
RP Name: Bubba Dice
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 3 stacks of copper
Total Cost:$7,500
@Bubba Dice Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@dubsmaster Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jake Bessey
RP Name: Jake Bessey
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 3 stacks copper 5 stacks iron 4 stacks steel
Total Cost: 62,500

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jake Bessey
RP Name: Jake Bessey
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 3 stacks copper 5 stacks iron 4 stacks steel
Total Cost: 62,500
@Jakefromstatefarm Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Hector Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Bubba Dice Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jacub
RP Name: Jacub Andersson
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 30 Iron Bars, 30 Copper Bars & 27 Steel bars
Total Cost: 13,338$

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jacub
RP Name: Jacub Andersson
Type and Amount of Bars (e.g. 5 iron bars or 2 stacks of gold bars): 30 Iron Bars, 30 Copper Bars & 27 Steel bars
Total Cost: 13,338$
@Jacub Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Theloser27
RP Name: Rob Monster
Type and Amount of Bars: 27x Silver Bars, 2x Stacks of Iron Bars, 3x Stacks of Copper Bars, 2x Stacks of Steel Bars, 1x Stack of Titanium Bars, 1x Stack of Gold Bars
Total Cost:Titanium is $25,000 , Silver is $12,636 , Gold is $17,500 , Steel is $15,000 , Copper is $7,500 , Iron is $10,000 Total price = $87,636 + $2,364 tip = $90,000

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Theloser27
RP Name: Rob Monster
Type and Amount of Bars: 27x Silver Bars, 2x Stacks of Iron Bars, 3x Stacks of Copper Bars, 2x Stacks of Steel Bars, 1x Stack of Titanium Bars, 1x Stack of Gold Bars
Total Cost:Titanium is $25,000 , Silver is $12,636 , Gold is $17,500 , Steel is $15,000 , Copper is $7,500 , Iron is $10,000 Total price = $87,636 + $2,364 tip = $90,000
@TheLoser27 Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready.

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

BIG and Stressful ORDER INBOUND
Steamname: HolyHGrenade
RP Name : Bubba Dice
Type and amount of bars:
6x stacks of IRON BARS and 3x stacks of STEEL BARS
Cost: $52,500
Miscellaneous Information: I am a very satisfied customer towards this shop. THIS IS A GOOD PRICE GOOD SHOP GOOD GOOD GOOD!
ALSO!!!!! I WILL PUT IN A $20k tip for it to take priority and for its labor after u finished your previous order and making mine come next. Making it a total of $72,500.
This 20k extra is guarantee. If this order is accepted and taken to priority!

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

BIG and Stressful ORDER INBOUND
Steamname: HolyHGrenade
RP Name : Bubba Dice
Type and amount of bars:
6x stacks of IRON BARS and 3x stacks of STEEL BARS
Cost: $52,500
Miscellaneous Information: I am a very satisfied customer towards this shop. THIS IS A GOOD PRICE GOOD SHOP GOOD GOOD GOOD!
ALSO!!!!! I WILL PUT IN A $20k tip for it to take priority and for its labor after u finished your previous order and making mine come next. Making it a total of $72,500.
This 20k extra is guarantee. If this order is accepted and taken to priority!
@Bubba Dice Your order is accepted, as there are orders ahead of you, it will take some time, so please be patient. I will notify you when it is ready. And yes, once I am finished with my current order, yours will take priority next.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Jakefromstatefarm Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Bubba Dice Your order is ready, whenever you are available next, bring the payment and we can make the exchange. Thanks for using Owen's Bullion Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.