Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Atakan Reklez
Steam Name:Gooby
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:146713272

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone):12:27 22-2-2021
What happened:we killed some guys who deposited their guns

What do you need refunded:Kevlar & Helmet Desert Eagle Lockpick Kevlar & Helmet Glock 17 xm8
Evidence:tru can confirm
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:yes

Last edited:

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that due to people combat depositing @reckless did not receive these items when the person was killed Kevlar & Helmet, Desert Eagle, Lockpick, Kevlar & Helmet, Glock 17 and a xm8, these items are set for removal.

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As the party involved and punished in this I would like to say do not refund this guy an xm8, the xm8 was never his and he never lost the gun at any point. you did not earn an xm8 and had i not put it away you are not killing us and you know that. admin already purged the items from us but if we wanted to stay hidden for 10 minutes just for the sake of the time r we couldve and just got bored at 5 am and wanted to dc anyway. Also the gunfight started by you randomly opening fire on my friernds and thats what got you killed

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt lose a gun indeed I am the guy you ziptied. And when I killed you at layer 2 in the bank you only had a deagle on you. while you attacked us with an xm8 and a vector which means we wouldve gotten those 2 rifles + the things we lost to you back. And since tru checked and can confirm that we killed both shooters and he also confirmed that you deposited before the timer. We had to make a refund request to get those things because you werent online at that time.

Last edited:

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt lose a gun indeed I am the guy you ziptied. And when I killed you at layer 2 in the bank you only had a deagle on you. while you attacked us with an xm8 and a vector which means we wouldve gotten those 2 rifles + the things we lost to you back. And since tru checked and can confirm that we killed both shooters and he also confirmed that you deposited before the timer. We had to make a refund request to get those things because you werent online at that time.
All im saying is we basically let you kill us, if we wanted to waste the 10 minutes of our life on the timer we couldve and if we still had the xm8 and stuff, you are not getting the stuff back, was merely because we were sitting basically afk at bank and you just KOS us. Yeah we depod but that should void the situation meaning you get all of your stuff that you lost. It literally makes no sense to give you an xm8 lmao, it makes sense to give all your pistols and stuff back but the xm8 shouldnt even be in the equation.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So your indicating that when you dont want to wait the timer and let your self get killed neither of the parties should get the guns the point is that you got killed within the combat timer if you really wanted to waste that 10 minutes you couldve but you didnt you just lowered your odds of winning the fight by combat depositing you shouldve tought of that before doing it. We killed you fairly the logs can also tell. You also shot back at us so I dont see how that is letting your self get killed.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the only afk person was your friend and even he gave the stuff he depod

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.