Dr_Hsan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dr_Hsan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44630774
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alexia Philipp

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Tru

Reason for Report: Banning me without a REAL reason about a ticket. Tru think that i crash with a command, but it's false because my headphone device ran out of batteries and it crashed my game.
Time of Occurrence: 13:02 GMT
Evidence to support your claim:Capture.PNG

Here, he think that i crash my game with a command that i rarely use for bypass death timer, i tried to explain him that my headphone crashed at this moment and my whole windows started to freeze and he said that i do the command, but he doesn't have any proof.

Capture.PNG

And one this one, i wouldn't get any punishment cuz players that i make report RDM me and my friend without reason. And Tru didn't do correctly his job because i was with my friend and i would get revenge on them but i didn't. But i would follow my friend action = hitting the car with hands and the player pulls his gun.

Additional members involved/witnessing: z_Veyne (doesn't have forum account rn )
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ApplicationFrameHost_oQaVL4fgF6.pngApplicationFrameHost_jV9uw8BWca.pngApplicationFrameHost_opvYBfJkrv.pngApplicationFrameHost_Ewg7d4d3y9.pngApplicationFrameHost_cySNiHS3rk.pngApplicationFrameHost_xaie9JVV3p.png
You said "that i crash my game with a command that i rarely use for bypass death timer" are you sure about that?

Dr_Hsan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yep i'm sure! i use only when i have 8 mins, no more. BUT you can't see my death timer, still not a logic proof.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You just admitted to it. What was the point of this report?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yep i'm sure! i use only when i have 8 mins, no more. BUT you can't see my death timer, still not a logic proof.
So you're admitting to breaking rules on purpose then... Your ban will be extended because of this, as we won't tolerate it here.

And obviously, we do not believe you, since you leave to avoid death timer intentionally, as you admitted in this staff report. With this in mind, Tru had every right to ban you from our server, given your history in what leaving to avoid death timer/roleplay is concerned.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.