Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [sups.gg] CorporalHawk716
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245188047
Your Character Name: Bobby McJones

Target Steam Name: <#A9>toogreek4you, ✪ntr-, Dawg, bAbyKEEM, and OG Killer
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202526092, STEAM_0:1:102736300, STEAM_0:1:193790464, STEAM_0:1:589907232, and STEAM_0:1:102736300
Target Character Name (if known): Shawn Gibson, Jaques Young, Nate Aldean, Andre Keem, and Tommy Young

Request Reason: MRDM
When did the situation occur?: Around 10:30 PM 01/12/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First of all: Where is the mass RDM in the clip? I witnessed this situation in game and it was not “Mass RDM”
Second of all: The second clip shows them shooting at a police car which is completely justified because the police car was trying to arrest and had called them out over radio and witnessed them shoot
Third of all: Just before the “Mass RDM” clip you tried to Mass RDM and run everyone in that group over with a tow truck and succeeded in killing a few

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all: Where is the mass RDM in the clip? I witnessed this situation in game and it was not “Mass RDM”
Second of all: The second clip shows them shooting at a police car which is completely justified because the police car was trying to arrest and had called them out over radio and witnessed them shoot
Third of all: Just before the “Mass RDM” clip you tried to Mass RDM and run everyone in that group over with a tow truck and succeeded in killing a few
They killed the people in the orange car without warning and the people were metagaming several times and killed me which I don't have a clip of but I'm sure it's on the logs

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

They killed the people in the orange car without warning and the people were metagaming several times and killed me which I don't have a clip of but I'm sure it's on the logs
They killed you because you ran them over

bAbyKEEM

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also to point out my innocence. 1st clip I walked up and started talking to the guys in the Subaru. My friend opened fire on them, and when they returned fire, I drew my pistol and joined the PvP. 2nd clip, someone was getting arrested (can’t remember if it was me or one of my friends) and so we all had KOS on him. I don’t know why you thought it would be smart to make a PR after a night of mass prop pushing but some people just aren’t the brightest I guess.

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also to point out my innocence. 1st clip I walked up and started talking to the guys in the Subaru. My friend opened fire on them, and when they returned fire, I drew my pistol and joined the PvP. 2nd clip, someone was getting arrested (can’t remember if it was me or one of my friends) and so we all had KOS on him. I don’t know why you thought it would be smart to make a PR after a night of mass prop pushing but some people just aren’t the brightest I guess.
So your evidence of not mass rdming is shooting an ambulance that was driving by and shooting two people on the street? And if your friend had opened fire on the Subaru then that's attempt RDM which you would be assisting by shooting back.

bAbyKEEM

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So your evidence of not mass rdming is shooting an ambulance that was driving by and shooting two people on the street? And if your friend had opened fire on the Subaru then that's attempt RDM which you would be assisting by shooting back.
I didn’t realize it was RDM at the time, from an RP standpoint, there were people shooting my friends so I shot them. See you in a month.

toogreek4you

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't even kill anyone in either of your clips... can you please tell me where I mass rdmed?

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn’t realize it was RDM at the time, from an RP standpoint, there were people shooting my friends so I shot them. See you in a mo
You do know it's still RDM even if you say you didn't know at the time right? You should know the rules.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Id like to add in the first clip at around 2:10 they had suggested to cop bait Maybe another thing

Also you had all said before to mug the Supra but still hadn't and just decided to SHOOT and kill the people in the supra with no RP reason at all

What was the reason for shooting the supra? Can i please get told id like to know because they are my ORG and Its kinda weird to shoot someone Because you WANTED to mug them

Also Selling Class 3s at mechanic shop ISN"T a vaild reason for KOS

Last edited:

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Id like to add in the first clip at around 2:10 they had suggested to cop bait Maybe another thing

Also you had all said before to mug the Supra but still hadn't and just decided to SHOOT and kill the people in the supra with no RP reason at all

What was the reason for shooting the supra? Can i please get told id like to know because they are my ORG and Its kinda weird to shoot someone Because you WANTED to mug them

Also Selling Class 3s at mechanic shop ISN"T a vaild reason for KOS
Finally someone sees some sense

toogreek4you

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the only person that mass rdmed is you!
No I prop pushed with PROPS you killed with GUNS and I didn't even kill anyone prop pushing we weren't messing with you, you came to us and killed us and others.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @bailando, @toogreek4you, and @dawg will receive a 2 week weapons blacklist for MassRDM and cop baiting. @bAbyKEEM will receive none since he is permanently banned for ban evasion. The party's being reported had no reason to kill or mug inside of mechanic, on top of that the party's were discussing on getting a chase then shooting the cop purposefully. None of these actions are allowed at all.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain