Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Antagonist
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225952476
Your Character Name: Will John

Target Steam Name: I have no clue please check logs
Target SteamID: I also have no clue please check logs
Target Character Name (if known): I have no clue please check logs

Request Reason: This guy had been VDM'ing us earlier that night just trying to run us over and kill us for no reason whatsoever, I did not record this at the time because I frankly didn't care. In this clip, I don't know what happened before, but he shoots me while I'm walking for no reason and then he somehow has good enough reaction time, precision, and speed to shoot me through the tiny hole a second after I shot him, this guy mayyyyyy be hacking ,or he may just be lucky. Also, the person to my right, Tomy Jerry, who I had taken the gun off was two headshotted by him from that distance (P.S People in chat were also complaining about him hacking at the time).

TIME: 12:23 AM EST March 24th

Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fkAt4kyumih8g/HZcjP7X5VDwA?invite=cr-MSxqNU0sMzMzMzkzOTAs
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tommy Young, Herg, Bobby Mcjones, and many more
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was there too and died from him

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was there too and died from him
Thank you so much for responding bobby, I encourage others to reply with clips if you died yesterday to him at the exact same time, especially so we can pile it up here.

herg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't apart of this as I wasn't online but I will say though Will you put the date wrong that would have happened tomorrow and put EST for the time zone so the logs are accurate. :)

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't apart of this as I wasn't online but I will say though Will you put the date wrong that would have happened tomorrow and put EST for the time zone so the logs are accurate. :)
Your right I think I meant to say March 24th

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you so much for responding bobby, I encourage others to reply with clips if you died yesterday to him at the exact same time, especially so we can pile it up here.
Yeah hopefully we can catch this guy

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player is banned permanently for usage of third party software.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.