Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Nas
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Sergej Vogel

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @toohightogame

Reason for Report: Not looking into the report enough. I followed a man who acted suspiciously as a guard, then he pulled a gun on me and shot me, i shot back. In crossfire i hit a person that literally walked into my bullet stream and i got blacklisted.
Time of Occurrence: 20:50
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CqXck5PfANpmU/d1337AvKFVdu?invite=cr-MSxUWFMsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nas7 You were blacklisted for 1 Day and I told you why in-game. You literally started chasing a guy as security, acting like you were on PD. You're job as security is guard the bank, not investigate "a man who acted suspiciously" and subsequently end up shooting an innocent man. The other reason you received a BL is because when I showed up to handle the ticket @dubsmaster and I both witnessed you "finishing" the guy you just killed.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Nas7 You were blacklisted for 1 Day and I told you why in-game. You literally started chasing a guy as security, acting like you were on PD. You're job as security is guard the bank, not investigate "a man who acted suspiciously" and subsequently end up shooting an innocent man. The other reason you received a BL is because when I showed up to handle the ticket @dubsmaster and I both witnessed you "finishing" the guy you just killed.
I have been shot, i opened fire on the guy because i had Kos. Also after reviewing the proof and not beeing in the situation anymore i still cannot tell where i shot him. You should also review my proof before you punish. You did not even listen to anything i had to state. I had Kos. I had the right to be outside of the bank and do whatever i want to do which doesnt break any rule.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

After reviewing both sides of the story and the evidence provided, @toohightogame acted accordingly in this sit. As a security guard you're not allowed to "investigate" or go after the suspect who shot you, instead you should have called the police so that they can deal with the suspect.

[5.6] Security Guard
  1. As a Security Guard, you do not share the same jurisdiction as the local Police Department and Sheriff's Department, but may use tools available for you within your assigned area of patrol. This includes crime prevention in that area.
    1. Security Guards may assist civilians in need and protect them within their allocated area of patrol. They are required to call the Police Department or Sheriff's Department for active investigation and hand over the scene.
    2. Security Guards may under no circumstances participate in police chases nor assist the Police Department and Sheriff's Department in active shootouts unless they happen within their allocated areas of patrol.

In this case you took matters into your own hands and went after the suspect. As @toohightogame stated he didn't initially punish you for the crossfire, but for the fact that you weren't in your area of patrol.

As Mentioned earlier @toohightogame acted accordingly in this situation and used his best judgement to give you a day blacklist. I hope you understand the situation a bit more now and can act better in similar situations like this.

Staff Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.