Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Positives
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121120808
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dee Lan

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @something

Reason for Report: Unjust Ban / Favor for paid member.
Time of Occurrence: 6:00-7:00 AM.
Evidence to support your claim: Ban logs. Admin Sit.

I tried robbing a player outside of the city hall, I didn't know at the time that it wasn't allowed. Said player downs me, but doesn't kill me. My friend becomes a medic to heal me (there were 0 medics on at the time.) The player that downed me took my items, but didn't kill me, and never came back TO kill me. We didn't know at the time that it was 'meta' to heal me SEVERAL MINUTES after I've already been downed by the player. It was very obvious that the player wasn't coming back to finish the job, so my friend healed me.
Keep in mind, there were NO MEDICS ON at the time, because there were no more than 25 players on, if it was a full server I would have 100% been healed regardless because the PLAYER never, and I mean NEVER, came back to finish the job.

Since I'm alive and healed, it's not NLR, so I remember this guy. I hunt him down, I kill him. When I kill him, he dies at the city hall. My friend (who had nothing to do with the actual hunt) saw the guy die in City Hall and looted his body. My friend DID NOT KILL HIM. DID. AND DID NOT HELP KILL HIM. and HAD NO involvement in the hunt.

The admin, who is BLATANTLY biased towards paid members forced my friend to give the items back because it's "meta gaming" to do what he did, which we obviously didn't know at the time. My friend traded me the items because I'm the one that killed the player, and I refused to give up the items.

It is a very dishonest and disingenuous way to go about it the way that this admin did, because HAD the server been more active, and HAD there been actual medics on, I would have been saved REGARDLESS of the situation because the player I tried to rob NEVER tried to finish the job to begin with.

If, at the time, we knew we needed a CPR kit to save me, we would have 100% had enough time to go and get one and STILL heal me, because it took THAT long to get me healed. I was in critical condition for a long time, I was being dragged for a long time, I was STABILIZED for a long time, all leaving the PERSON with several minutes to finish the job.

The player decided to just loot me and leave me, it's his very own fault that I was able to be healed.

Please understand where I'm coming from when I make this report, because it is very biased towards the other player. When my friend looted the player I killed, he wasn't aware of WHO it was, he just saw that he had good items and immediately took them and stored them. (He explained this to the admin) yet was forced to give back the items.

Does this not mean that in the future if a random player decides to loot another person that's dead, they'll be forced to give back the items regardless?

==During the initial staff sit about the robbery, we TOLD the player that he healed me, and that we were going to hunt him, and he DID NOT CARE. He ACKNOWLEDGED that we were going to kill him, and it wasn't a problem UNTIL he died. He said VIA VC "GO FOR IT" and the ADMIN also said "That's a good point, but why tell him that, now he knows."==

Edit: I was banned by Something for 12 hours AFTER him killing me and taking the items off of me. I quit the server when he killed me because I knew at that point it would be pointless to continue the argument, because it's very blatant how biased the entire situation was to the other player.
(First time offense, 12 hour ban)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Josh Sand
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I dealt with the first sit where you tried publicly mugging @Jordan in front of town hall and claimed he broke FearRP since he had 2 guns on him, I had to explain to you that you were mugging in front of a public building in the sight of a NPC and told you that you can't do it if you don't have a good reason. (Before I had the chance to respond to the report you were already being dragged into the hospital by a medic.) What you did during the sit was to acknowledge that it was a public mugging and decided to jump of a rooftop and close the ticket you made, after I brought you up you claimed you will hunt him down since you didn't die and got revived, I therefore returned everyone where they came from. Some time later I get a report from @Jordan Claiming that your buddy job abused to get you revived from that mugging situation so you get a valid KOS on him, you claimed during the previous sit that you had 2 guns on him and it turned out that TheNationalJosh was semi involved in the mugging, I check through the logs and confirm that's the case, I teleported to you and explained to you that it's job abuse and you can't do it, I asked both you and Josh if you took any items from him after you killed him and both of you claimed that you haven't. I respawned you both since you died prior to being brought to the 2-nd sit and check through the logs to see that Josh took items from Jordan's dead body, he claimed he fell from a rooftop and didn't know it was him, I told Josh that the situation was voided and that I will need him to return the stuff he took out of Jordan's body. I teleport him to the bank since he doesn't have premium to drop the stuff and you come out of nowhere into the bank and start interfering into the sit. Josh trades you half of the items from Jordan's body and I ask both of you why you do it, I teleport you to a rooftop and you start asking me for how long you will be banned if you don't drop the items. During the sit on top of bank you argued that you would've been revived anyways and that you should keep the stuff because of it, you kept arguing until I was forced to kill you in order to obtain the stuff out of your body and you decided to disconnect getting yourself banned by console.

Last edited:

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

"I dealt with the first sit where you tried publicly mugging him in front of town hall and claimed he broke FearRP since he had 2 guns on him, I had to explain to you that you were mugging in front of a public building in the sight of a NPC and told you that you can't do it if you don't have a good reason. (Before I had the chance to respond to the report you were already being dragged into the hospital by a medic.)"

--I did not report the situation until I started getting dragged by the medic because I figured the dude was going to finish me off, which he didn't. While I was being dragged by the medic, I WAS NOT AWARE that it was my friend, I only became aware of that after waking up, and him telling me there were no medics on.--

"What you did during the sit was to acknowledge that it was a public mugging and decided to jump of a rooftop and close the ticket you made, after I brought you up you claimed you will hunt him down since you didn't die and got revived, I therefore returned everyone where they came from."

--I acknowledged that it was public mugging because I was unaware that I wasn't able to Mug there. YOU and JORDAN both acknowledged that my friend healed me because HE TOLD YOU on the roof, to which you both responded to with "Jordan: Lol go for it" "Something: True, why did you tell him though, now he knows." YOU KNEW I was healed, YOU KNEW I was going to hunt him, and it wasn't a problem until I killed him.--

" Some time later I get a report from @Jordan Claiming that your buddy job abused to get you revived from that mugging situation so you get a valid KOS on him, you claimed during the previous sit that you had 2 guns on him and it turned out that TheNationalJosh was semi involved in the mugging, I check through the logs and confirm that's the case, I teleported to you and explained to you that it's job abuse and you can't do it, I asked both you and Josh if you took any items from him after you killed him and both of you claimed that you haven't."

--Jordan himself ADMITTED to the fact that he was unaware that JOSH was involved to begin with, because he shot me, stole my items, then drove off. Regardless of whether or not I was ACTUALLY KILLED, JOSH was still alive and he would have been hunted down regardless. Stop ignoring the FACTS and just forcing the bias towards Jordan.--

" I respawned you both since you died prior to being brought to the 2-nd sit and check through the logs to see that Josh took items from Jordan's dead body, he claimed he fell from a rooftop and didn't know it was him, I told Josh that the situation was voided and that I will need him to return the stuff he took out of Jordan's body. I teleport him to the bank since he doesn't have premium to drop the stuff and you come out of nowhere into the bank and start interfering into the sit."

--As soon as you came for Josh I immediately knew that you were going for the items, because I've seen this exact thing happen several times. The reason JOSH traded me was because I'm the one that killed the guy, as he told you in VC, to which I refused to give up the items because it's an unjust situation.--

"I teleport you to a rooftop and you start asking me for how long you will be banned if you don't drop the items. During the sit on top of bank you argued that you would've been revived anyways and that you should keep the stuff because of it, you kept arguing until I was forced to kill you in order to obtain the stuff out of your body."

--You killed me because you KNEW I was giving valid reasons to how this was unfair and definitely biased towards the other player. You refused to listen to what I was saying and was FORCING me to end it a certain way. A very immature and horrible way to go about it.--

"you decided to disconnect getting yourself banned by console."

--I will admit that I was unaware that the console itself would ban me, and if that's the case I do apologize for saying you're the one that banned me, but that does not mean you are innocent in this situation, because I would have never LEFT and gotten BANNED to begin with had you actually been mature about the entire situation and taken a moment to comprehend what I was saying, instead of forcing and ultimatum onto me.--

All of this is just unfair to ME and MY friend in every way, and completely biased so that Jordan get's away, and it's obvious that it's because he's a paid member, and a mentor.

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1668636915663.png You extend my Ban now that I made a valid staff report, exposing your bullshit bias? This is pathetic. It amazes me just how GARBAGE the staff are on this server.

Actual pathetic piece of shit human beings.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 15096 You extend my Ban now that I made a valid staff report, exposing your bullshit bias? This is pathetic. It amazes me just how GARBAGE the staff are on this server.
I was actually the one who extended your ban after watching a video that @something showed me of you refusing to drop your item and leaving to avoid the admin sit. He actually wanted to get my opinion on the situation to avoid possible bias that he might have had.

Also, I haven't read the rest of this staff report yet, but regardless, you should always drop the items for the staff member even if you think they are in the wrong. If it turns out to be handled incorrectly by the staff member, we can easily give you the items back.

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was actually the one who extended your ban after watching a video that @something showed me of you refusing to drop your item and leaving to avoid the admin sit. He actually wanted to get my opinion on the situation to avoid possible bias that he might have had.

Also, I haven't read the rest of this staff report yet, but regardless, you should always drop the items for the staff member even if you think they are in the wrong. If it turns out to be handled incorrectly by the staff member, we can easily give you the items back.
It wasn't simply me just refusing to give the items back, he refused to answer my question. I simply wanted to know WHAT punishment I would give had I NOT dropped it. I would have dropped it regardless had he just answered the question, but he was so rushed to get the sit over with he wouldn't listen to me and killed me.

It was a very immature and pathetic way to go about it.

The entire scenario was very unjust and biased.
I rightfully earned those items through my own work, and I'm being told to just 'GIVE IT BACK OR IM BANNING U' because the person I took them from is a Mentor.

EDIT: How was it LTAP? It was an admin sit, with 24 players online, and no "RP" involved. I left AFTER he shot me and took the items, I don't know how that's avoiding roleplay?
You should change it to "Leaving to avoid staff abuse"

I'm already well prepared to just take the ban and have the biased staff get away with everything because that's typically how it goes on mediocre servers.

Last edited:

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It wasn't simply me just refusing to give the items back, he refused to answer my question. I simply wanted to know WHAT punishment I would give had I NOT dropped it. I would have dropped it regardless had he just answered the question, but he was so rushed to get the sit over with he wouldn't listen to me and killed me.
Regardless, you should have dropped the items for him. In the end, he would have had to clarify in this staff report either way.
I rightfully earned those items through my own work, and I'm being told to just 'GIVE IT BACK OR IM BANNING U' because the person I took them from is a Mentor.
We don't favor mentors or people who pay for premium over normal players. In fact, we would like to be harsher on mentors due to the fact that they are supposed to be seen as role models for the community.
EDIT: How was it LTAP? It was an admin sit, with 24 players online, and no "RP" involved. I left AFTER he shot me and took the items, I don't know how that's avoiding roleplay?
You should change it to "Leaving to avoid staff abuse"
LTAP actually means leaving to avoid punishment, not leaving to avoid roleplay. And there isn't really any staff abuse -- he killed you for refusing to drop your items after being asked multiple times.
I'm already well prepared to just take the ban and have the biased staff get away with everything because that's typically how it goes on mediocre servers.
It's already in place.

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless, you should have dropped the items for him. In the end, he would have had to clarify in this staff report either way.

We don't favor mentors or people who pay for premium over normal players. In fact, we would like to be harsher on mentors due to the fact that they are supposed to be seen as role models for the community.

LTAP actually means leaving to avoid punishment, not leaving to avoid roleplay. And there isn't really any staff abuse -- he killed you for refusing to drop your items after being asked multiple times.

It's already in place.
"LTAP actually means leaving to avoid punishment, not leaving to avoid roleplay. And there isn't really any staff abuse -- he killed you for refusing to drop your items after being asked multiple times."

I completely misread this because I'm not very interested in the forums anymore because I know nothing is going to come from this. My fault.

"We don't favor mentors or people who pay for premium over normal players. In fact, we would like to be harsher on mentors due to the fact that they are supposed to be seen as role models for the community."

This specific situation is definitely biased because if you look at it from any perspective, NONE of this would have happened if the ADMIN would have told us beforehand that what we did wasn't allowed, but instead ACKNOWLEDGED we did it, AND ALLOWED IT, until it happened.

I'm not kidding, Jordan (the player) and Something (the admin) were both informed that my friend DID switch jobs and heal me and that we're going to hunt Jordan and they said, and I quote, "Jordan : lol go for it" / "The Admin: That IS true, but why did you tell him, now he knows."

THIS is not MY fault, it is THEIR fault for giving me the misleading thought that what we were doing was allowed, and it ONLY became not allowed when I actually killed the dude.

How is this NOT bias? How is this NOT favoritism? How is this FAIR?

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Nothing was in favor, you broke server rules and you decided to be difficult about it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.