Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Target Steam Name: Osama, Eazy-E
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83025904 , STEAM_0:0:115363209
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Ziptied me outside city in order to maybe steal my stuff if I had any and when I questioned them about it one of them shot me.
When did the situation occur?: 10:51 gmt + 2
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/0110kz https://streamable.com/rpoai0

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. @Eric Grice and @Osama, you guys are mentioned in this report, please reply within twenty-four hours or this will be dealt with without your input.

Osama

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Someone stole my tv in suburbs I followed them into the town square, but I was quite far behind someone so when I got there you were the only person, I saw so I zip tied you to see if you had my TV. I took them off when I saw you didn't have it. I tried to explain this to you while you were yelling and extremely upset for no reason. While I was explaining the situation and even APOLIGIZED for the case of mistaken identity you proceeded to trip out. The guy I was with shot you and I am sorry for that and have no explanation for why he did that. And him shooting you was his choice and has nothing to do with me. At the end of the day, you lost nothing and didn't die so it's kind of a waste of all of our time with this report

Osama

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

And you should be able to sympathize because we all have had are TVs stolen and 16k is no chump change and according to the rules you only I have 30 mins to get it back, so I was on a time crunch.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And you should be able to sympathize because we all have had are TVs stolen and 16k is no chump change and according to the rules you only I have 30 mins to get it back, so I was on a time crunch.
Does not mean you can go around searching people if you do not know exactly who it was. I do not think this is a waste of time he shot me down to 4 hp trying to kill me so I had to use my medkit and find a medic to get full hp just because I asked why you ziptied me and got no answer.

Osama

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Does not mean you can go around searching people if you do not know exactly who it was. I do not think this is a waste of time he shot me down to 4 hp trying to kill me so I had to use my medkit and find a medic to get full hp just because I asked why you ziptied me and got no answer.
Again, I didn't shoot you the other guy did. And yes, you did I get and explanation and a apology. And the explanation would've been longer if that retard didn't shoot you.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the player report.

@Osama will be receiving a verbal warning for mugging in a public area - please be more careful in the future.

@Eric Grice will be receiving a warning point for attempting to randomly kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.