Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Zinger
Your SteamID: 76561198100959109
Your Character Name: Eral

Target Steam Name: sonicuniform561 more
Target SteamID: 76561198150085335, 76561198100959109, 76561199117428662, 76561198230904868, 76561198348037696, 76561199092372512, 76561198796685481 more
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: NITRP, MRDM, Kosing, Bullying/Harassment, Prop/phys abuse, NLR, FRP, Spawn camping, Minge, corrupt pd,
When did the situation occur?: Around 5:00 PM- 1:38 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: Victim/Witness John pancreas

The video-proof file is not supported. Dm Speede#5953
PS: Just because the file isn't supported doesn't mean I don't have proof.

Last edited:

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This Guys has been terrorizing the server for like 4 hrs false tazing amnd massing with John Pan
I do have a clip of him Mass Rdming. @staff

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I do have a clip of him Mass Rdming. @staff
Show them the parts of you starting with us. I dare you no balls to show that part.

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bro you and Jhon pancrease massed and then you kept respawning and tazing me and lui and handcuffing us there were like 6 people so I think you are out number we killed you guys for massing but then I get banned for a year

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bro you and Jhon pancrease massed and then you kept respawning and tazing me and lui and handcuffing us there were like 6 people so I think you are out number we killed you guys for massing but then I get banned for a year
Do you even know why there was fighting or you blindly followed alongside the other 6 people based off of 2 people saying we are the bad guys and you should "Help"? It's best to ignore situations that don't INVOLVE you.

You willingly put yourself at risk for 3 hours of "Fun" and try to hide the fact with a army of "Witnesses" and claim yall did nothing wrong to avoid punishment.

Last edited:

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you even know why there was fighting or you blindly followed alongside the other 6 people based off of 2 people saying we are the bad guys and you should "Help"? It's best to ignore situations that don't INVOLVE you.

You willingly put yourself at risk for 3 hours of "Fun" and try to hide the fact with an army of "Witnesses" and claim yall did nothing wrong to avoid punishment.
How stupid are you I was shooting at someone that i had kos on in the first place you came and we killed you then from there everytime you would respawn you would put me in handcuffs and Jhon Pancreas got what he was getting he asked me and lui for a gas mask and we said no and he went outside and prop pushed my car so me and lui killed him then from there he got on cop got a m4 while there was no one shooting at hospital he killed me for just standing there the shooting was done you went back and intentionally broke nlr and everytime you respawn while we were at hospital you razed me and lui so we had valid kos on you each time so don’t say we spawn camped we didn’t no one was on so we stayed at hospital like everyone does and then I got on cop and demoted you like 3 times because you let Jhon out of prison after I put him in there for 30mins just like he did to me twice I sat in prison for 60mins for just respawning after you killed me about 7 times maybe we killed Jhon once for no reason but every other time was valid

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Then Shain joined the game after all it happened and literally banned me for apparently massing even tho I walked up to the dudes that were in the Car Dealership and said Jhon tried running me over like 3 times but he can do that but if I kill him its apparently massing like you guys did for about 3 hours

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Show them the parts of you starting with us. I dare you no balls to show that part.
What position are you in to assume I’m breaking rules like kos or rdm for example. You aren’t staff you can’t watch me do things. I love the server to why would I kill people without reasons? Recently I have been extra thorough with knowing I have kos because I get in trouble for false kos too much.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

like i said already these guys honestly should be permed they spent four hours trying to fw with the whole server nut idk ig they just never had the thought of us actually fighting back lol they massed ass cop and were completly abusing the tazer FOR HOURS i was just oi with shooting them just to shut them up and keep them away from me period honestly @Zinger and Jon Pancrease deserve a perm for this shi no capp

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Then Shain joined the game after all it happened and literally banned me for apparently massing even tho I walked up to the dudes that were in the Car Dealership and said Jhon tried running me over like 3 times but he can do that but if I kill him its apparently massing like you guys did for about 3 hours
I believe the server automicaticly banned you for Mrdm so I'm not supprised to see its still working

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How stupid are you I was shooting at someone that i had kos on in the first place you came and we killed you then from there everytime you would respawn you would put me in handcuffs and Jhon Pancreas got what he was getting he asked me and lui for a gas mask and we said no and he went outside and prop pushed my car so me and lui killed him then from there he got on cop got a m4 while there was no one shooting at hospital he killed me for just standing there the shooting was done you went back and intentionally broke nlr and everytime you respawn while we were at hospital you razed me and lui so we had valid kos on you each time so don’t say we spawn camped we didn’t no one was on so we stayed at hospital like everyone does and then I got on cop and demoted you like 3 times because you let Jhon out of prison after I put him in there for 30mins just like he did to me twice I sat in prison for 60mins for just respawning after you killed me about 7 times maybe we killed Jhon once for no reason but every other time was valid
Share how the true story started other then this bullshit

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What position are you in to assume I’m breaking rules like kos or rdm for example. You aren’t staff you can’t watch me do things. I love the server to why would I kill people without reasons? Recently I have been extra thorough with knowing I have kos because I get in trouble for false kos too much.
I do have at least an hour or 2 of video evidence and a second assist to this case.
And if you're "Loyal" as you state why am I even reporting you in the first place?

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bc your a peice of human shit

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i mean the whole dam server was shooting at u fucks lmfaoo

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

especially when u taze and cuff people when they walk outa hospital im sure that wont get u shot at lmaooo

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why would I lie when I typed all that I started shooting at Isabella and then I went to the hospital where you were and you hopped out of your car and tried tazing me and then lui killed you so we sat at hospital I had a pistol and you didn’t know and then you kept tazing us over and over like I said they ran in the town hall so I ran in there to help lui we killed them and you the situation ended there and then you wanted yo come back and every time you tazed us gave us kos on you so we killed you everytime you tazed us and you even combat tazed Isabella like you are so fucking stupid you did everything we are accusing you of

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The problem I have is that I’m being pulled into this randomly when I haven’t had an interaction with you. Im trying to understand why you think I’ve done something. I was a bystander and now you’ve edited the report to accuse me too. I watched across the road I saw everything I don’t have a part in this other than my clips and witness statement

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status