Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal

Your Steam Name: WalkersSv
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424442388
Your Character Name:
Henry Rick

Ban Length: 2 Days / Now - 1 Day 6 Hours 20 Mins
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali

Ban Reason: FailDriving & LTADT
Time of Occurrence: 22/02/18
Relevant Evidence:
I left the game after I died as it was getting late and I had school the next day too, I didn't rejoin at all after leaving and then I attempted to join today and it said I was banned. The FailDriving, I don't have a clue as to why I was banned for this. Yes, I was driving fast around the city as a civillian but didn't constantly hit things or people.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will post the same reply in both of your appeals.

For the Faildriving, I had sat in your cars for fifteen minutes invisible as you drifted around with your buddy, crashed into multiple things, and even ran over somebody at the mechanics, although you did call 911. Even WalkersSV was run over.

Both of you had died after crashing your cars so much, and SV left a minute after he had died, while Co had left as soon as he died.

Please explain why I should accept the appeal given your description of how you both were driving. Also, if you have to leave when the death timer is running, you must let an admin know or face the consequences.

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. I was told that leaving during JT / DT is ok as long as you don't rejoin straight away which I didn't, The Faildriving doesn't seem right. Yes, I crashed into a couple of things around the map but who doesn't. Then killing at the mechanics I wouldn't be able to go into without a name and time. At no point did I die from crashing my car (From what I can rememeber). The reason I died was that of accidental VDM from somebody else.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. I was told that leaving during JT / DT is ok as long as you don't rejoin straight away which I didn't, The Faildriving doesn't seem right. Yes, I crashed into a couple of things around the map but who doesn't. Then killing at the mechanics I wouldn't be able to go into without a name and time. At no point did I die from crashing my car (From what I can rememeber). The reason I died was that of accidental VDM from somebody else.

You blew your car up and got out, your buddy ran you over. After that, he drove away and killed himself in another crash.

Promise me next time you’ll notify an admin before leaving during any timer and we can work from there.

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, that is fine. I will notify admins when and if I have to leave during timers. Really sorry to cause your or anybody any bother.

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted.