Target Steam Name:Squidy408
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:130038222
Target Character Name (if known): Jakel Rojine

Request reason: Breaking Raid Timer; Fail raid w/ any other reasons
When did the situation occur?: 11pm-12am EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
1st Time

2nd Time

"08:35:44 AM - Deaths - Wobbie - Wobbie Ross (STEAM_0:1:90614903) was knocked out by Dmoz - Preston Smith (STEAM_0:0:92465092)."
"09:12:53 AM - Deaths - Dmoz - Preston Smith (STEAM_0:0:92465092) was knocked out by Farmer Joe - Joseph Moree (STEAM_0:1:48127."

I contacted Hisoka about the raid timer being broken since he took the sit for the first 1, and declared both a "mugging" while Broheim said "Raid". And I believe it is a raid since they are coming on to my private property trying to steal my stuff, while they did not break in. I made the report because it was 2 different sides.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hisoka @Broheim

Last edited:

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure why a log with my name is posted when ever i am completely in the right and i wasnt even involved in the first one and in the second one you can clearly hear me telling you to put your hands up so just wanted to chime in so i don't get mistaken for being a part of anything even thoa i still don't think Jakel and Wobbie are then wrong as they waited. And they were also told they it wasn't even considered a raid so they only had to wait a mug timer. Also not to mention in the second one where i was actually involved i said put your hands up and intead of complying you say "what are you doing".

Last edited:

Dmoz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure why a log with my name is posted when ever i am completely in the right and i wasnt even involved in the first one and in the second one you can clearly hear me telling you to put your hands up so just wanted to chime in so i don't get mistaken for being a part of anything even thoa i still don't think Jakel and Wobbie are then wrong as they waited. And they were also told they it wasn't even considered a raid so they only had to wait a mug timer. Also not to mention in the second one where i was actually involved i said put your hands up and intead of complying you say "what are you doing".
The log is to prove time, they both were raiding 1st and 2nd you were not.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

The log is to prove time, they both were raiding 1st and 2nd you were not.
Gotcha like i said i just wanted to clarify that i wasn't involved the first raid/mugging but you do have to realize they were clearly told that it wasn't considered a raid but lets just see how this plays out!

Dmoz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Gotcha like i said i just wanted to clarify that i wasn't involved the first raid/mugging but you do have to realize they were clearly told that it wasn't considered a raid but lets just see how this plays out!
Brohiem said I may count as raid since you were on my "Property" and not in a public place like an ally, it is public but inlisted as property that we own invaiding to claim items that we poses, mainly me.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Dmoz ,
The first part of the video clearly shows it was a raid:
Raid - The act of breaking into a property and robbing them of their personal belongings.
They did not break in, but it is not considered to be a mug as:
Mugging/Robbery - The act of stealing someone's personal items in a public place.

Both parts of the video clearly show two different raids taking place. As the timestamps in the logs confirm, the raid cooldown was not respected by the two people involved in both raids, wobbie and the reported player.

However, due to the fact the first situation was classified as a "mugging situation" both of the reported players acted accordingly. That said, they acted as if it had been a failed mugging attempt and raided you afterwards.

No punishments will be given.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.