Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Earl Jenkins
Steam Name: Stealy

Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: 100K
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).

Been playing on the server for about a week and enjoying it so far. Would like to be part of a group to increase the fun factor and learn some more things from more experienced players. Also would like to help new players as they come when I start gaining more knowledge to provide them. It would be nice to be a part of a group that helps people.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pending
Name: Earl Jenkins
Steam Name: Stealy
Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: 100K

Been playing on the server for about a week and enjoying it so far. Would like to be part of a group to increase the fun factor and learn some more things from more experienced players. Also would like to help new players as they come when I start gaining more knowledge to provide them. It would be nice to be a part of a group that helps people.

TacoWasTaken

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Donovan McDonald
Steam Name: Taco Was Taken
Player Level: 22
Current Wealth: 50k in bank, 70k net worth
Current Organization: none
I am new to Monolith and I am greatly enjoying it. I have played for three days and made some great friends to show me the ropes. I feel that joining an organization is my next step and the Floridians seem like the friendliest bunch around to get started with. I will be playing very often because I am only taking two classes currently and meeting new people is my goal. I have met one of your members in the city and he helped me out and gave a great first impression to this organization.
Update: player level improved to 26

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Donovan McDonald
Steam Name: Taco Was Taken
Player Level: 22
Current Wealth: 50k in bank, 70k net worth
Current Organization: none
I am new to Monolith and I am greatly enjoying it. I have played for three days and made some great friends to show me the ropes. I feel that joining an organization is my next step and the Floridians seem like the friendliest bunch around to get started with. I will be playing very often because I am only taking two classes currently and meeting new people is my goal. I have met one of your members in the city and he helped me out and gave a great first impression to this organization.
Update: player level improved to 26
Accepted, could someone invite them tomorrow.

Optional crew meeting Saturday at unknown time (to be determined)

Make sure everyone in game on the crew list gets added to the page. (Too much of a pain to do it on mobile.) ~ my own note

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

no promises at being at the meeting but I will try to add some of these people if I see them.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: David Manzier
Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt

Player Level: 80
Current Wealth: Around 200k
Current Organization: None
I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.
Pending are you able to be interviewed Friday?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Pending are you able to be interviewed Friday?
I can be interviewed right now if that works. Friday I will probably be on very late at night, Saturday, the same, and Sunday, I think I'm free.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can be interviewed right now if that works. Friday I will probably be on very late at night, Saturday, the same, and Sunday, I think I'm free.
Alright, just for convenience contact me via server forum messages when you are ready to start.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@RX55927R11DEZ has been promoted to Subordinet for excellent behavior, and work!

That being said, Senator is now open!

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dakuan Tamaki
Steam Name: NavettaGaming
Player Level: 182
Current Wealth: 800,000
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I would like to join The Floridans organization because I want to prove my loyalty to an organization and make it far inside the organization. I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I would have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and I want to join an active organization that bases and does stuff. I would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Monolith. I am also from Florida too and I love that this organization is about Florida.
Legit basically copied my application..... Didn't even make an effort to PARAPHRASE WHAT I SAID... jesus

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dakuan Tamaki
Steam Name: NavettaGaming
Player Level: 182
Current Wealth: 800,000
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I would like to join The Floridans organization because I want to prove my loyalty to an organization and make it far inside the organization. I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I would have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and I want to join an active organization that bases and does stuff. I would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Monolith. I am also from Florida too and I love that this organization is about Florida.
Yea, dont try and pull this shit on me. DENIED. Do not ever apply here again.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Mine: I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.
Yours: I would like to join The Floridans organization because I want to prove my loyalty to an organization and make it far inside the organization. I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I would have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and I want to join an active organization that bases and does stuff. I would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Monolith. I am also from Florida too and I love that this organization is about Florida.
You have to be joking buddy.
did not copy yours at all i made mine myself why would i copy yours anyway it doesn't even look that good. I did not pull anything on you i made my own paragraph my own.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You also have your own organization apparently...

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mine: I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.
Yours: I would like to join The Floridans organization because I want to prove my loyalty to an organization and make it far inside the organization. I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I would have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and I want to join an active organization that bases and does stuff. I would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Monolith. I am also from Florida too and I love that this organization is about Florida.
You have to be joking buddy.
You also have your own organization apparently...
Jesus christ, I already denied him. Go to bed. Reeeee.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Mustafa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Mustafa Likaweewee
Steam Name: Lord Bouba3652
Player Level: 62
Current Wealth: $200,000
Current Organization: Legion of Bruh, but they died out never seen them on
The reason why you should accept me are the following. I play on the server on a daily base, I think outside of the box so I might come up with good ideas, some how I know no stress & fear so I dont rage when I lose my stuff or if I am about to enter a gun fight am just not stressed at all, I am extremely calm, am mostly funny and I use a lot of dark humor must be my Hungarian side, I am a good talker by that I mean ppl usually agree to what I say and they listen when I talk and to finish well this is Gmod so even if I say am good at gun fights well its not entirely true because this game is not about the skills. You just legit point the gun and fire, but I am good to out maneuver my enemies when I am offered the possibility. So basically I just outsmart them. So I think this covers up mostly every thing on me.

Max Omari

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Max Omari
Steam Name:
Rappy
Player Level: 25
Current Wealth: 5k bank, 10-15k asset net worth
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I think that I should be accepted as I am an active player who has a lot of experience on Gmod RP and RP on other similar games like arma 3, I am also experienced in gmod combat and other things such as basing here on monolith. I am aware of all rules, I know how to play the game and I know how to make money but I have no one to play with, and I am looking to join the floridians so that I can expand my experience on the server and hopefully be able to make some money to assist in gang activities.

Banshee

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jacob Ramirez
Steam Name: Tobubas
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current Organization:
none

I have put a bunch of hours into monolith. I just came back and we have a new system, which I am trying to learn. I want to join this org to hang around and learn the new mechanics to make cash and what is best. Got a good inventory of guns, and capacity to craft more if needed. I can be a lot of help, I know the rules and I wish to expand my experience. Playing solo is boring, and playing with a bunch of guys could greatly improve my experience.