Skull Hunter (Dr. Pepper)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

our Steam Name: Potential Server Threat
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43085888
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ann Smith

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Todd Gold

Reason for Report: This admin has been ignorant to FACTS when presented. I was doing MY JOB and when I explained to him he ignored EVERYTHING I said and did not give an answer or talk. He banned me for an hour when I explained to him FACTS on why my actions where justified. Some other admins tried to DEFEND him and say I did RDM when I did NO SUCH THING This is DISGUSTING for the server, and as a roleplayer for 5 years I demand there be action.
Time of Occurrence: Few hours ago
Evidence to support your claim: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuckyoupopocantcatchme/ Can vouch for me
Additional members involved/witnessing: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuckyoupopocantcatchme/

Todd Gold

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Here we go the fact that you are upset about a ban that admins around me agree that it was justified. The mayor told you to fire upon us while we have a hostage and have 2 guns to his head and you RDM one person and attempt to kill me. Your job is to protect the mayor and not shot upon hostage takers if we fired upon you it is your issue. The main point I am upset at this because you are be slanderous and your "actions" where indeed not justified. As a role player for "5 years" you should know not to RDM. I was kind and told you that you RDMed a player and attempted to kill me I told you how long you are going to be banned for and said if you appeal on the forums I would accepted it so I know that you learn from your actions but instead you slander and lie in the appeal I needed to ban you for your actions so in my opinion look at your facts and look at your action once more but I can tell you I did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was actually going to ban you before Todd did. In fact, I was going to ban you for a day, not just an hour.

This is the reason you were banned:
You were a Security Agent. First off, you have no law enforcement authority in any capacity as a security agent. Your role is to protect and secure the Mayor. While I was leading a hostage negotiation, I was walking away with both criminals when you came out of no where, bringing the mayor along, and shot at the criminals while I was tied up as a hostage. Not only did you put my life in danger, but the Mayor's life as well. You had no reason to get involved and the Mayor did not order you to do that. You defied the terms of your job's role, and you randomly killed a person. The ban is justified and I see no reason to accept this appeal, please deny it.

You are posting this because your appeal was denied and you are butt hurt. I am sorry but you have no basis for this complaint as you broke a rule and the staff member was completely justified in his actions. @WhiteWolf can verify the validity of my statement and Todd's statement.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was actually going to ban you before Todd did. In fact, I was going to ban you for a day, not just an hour.

This is the reason you were banned:

You are posting this because your appeal was denied and you are butt hurt. I am sorry but you have no basis for this complaint as you broke a rule and the staff member was completely justified in his actions. @WhiteWolf can verify the validity of my statement and Todd's statement.
Sorry, But I have been Rping for 5 years and now what happened. I followed the mayors ORDERS as I am ICly supposed to. IN NO RULE DOES IT SAY I CANT DO WHAT I DID. -YOU CAN NOT DENY THIS-.
Dont you DARE call this RDM as I had IC reason to kill you YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP A POLICE OFFICER.
Stop lying

Todd Gold

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry, But I have been Rping for 5 years and now what happened. I followed the mayors ORDERS as I am ICly supposed to. IN NO RULE DOES IT SAY I CANT DO WHAT I DID. -YOU CAN NOT DENY THIS-.
Dont you DARE call this RDM as I had IC reason to kill you YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP A POLICE OFFICER.
Stop lying

You did RDM and IRL the mayor can't order SS to kill someone. Your job is to protect the mayor and not publicly execute people with a hostage with 2 guns to the officers head. I can indeed deny this because it says it in the rules if you did read them correctly and it is common sense. This topic will be closed DON'T REPLY to it as COMMAND will look it over.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You did RDM and IRL the mayor can't order SS to kill someone. Your job is to protect the mayor and not publicly execute people with a hostage with 2 guns to the officers head. I can indeed deny this because it says it in the rules if you did read them correctly and it is common sense. This topic will be closed DON'T REPLY to it as COMMAND will look it over.
In NO PLACE does it say the mayor can not order me to take out threats of then city.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/rules.3/
Again, this admin seems incapable to handle his job. I am requesting @Gurrazor to either warn, or remove him as he seems to ignore facts presented, and continue to say I RDMed when In FACT I did not.

Todd Gold

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.