Agam

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Trying to think of a service that my org can offer that is unique, any ideas
    Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Bringing the 'cop hating' mentality into a virtual real life sim is quite stupid tbh
    Balldrip
    Balldrip
    You should make like some sort of a drug house were you teach players how to make drugs, but with heavy armed men searching each guy who walks in
    Superheavy
    Superheavy
    A detective detector service. Be hired to find out if someone is a detective.
    My gmod is absolutely screwed, I can't load in game, and when I do, no input works
    Henry Rick
    Henry Rick
    Hi, have you verified game files via steam or attempted to re-install Gmod and all of the Monolith server content and CSS?
    Agam
    Agam
    Well after staying up all night to fix gmod, it now works
    Been playing Rust since 11 am, it's 3 pm now
    IKia
    IKia
    A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D.
    Agam
    Agam
    Now I've been playing 11 to 7
    I will return to monolith in 6 hours for all those who wanted me back from last night
    I'm quitting monolith, For 8 hours, I'm going to bed
    dylan7
    dylan7
    no ples dont go
    you are my favorite text player
    IKia
    IKia
    Nooooo don't quit! 8 hours seems like too long.
    It's 11 pm I have school and my family is blasting loud Punjabi songs through the loudest speaker in the house
    Can now confirm that you shouldn't grind lsd but instead make it feel comfortable
    Stuvi
    Stuvi
    elaborate
    Agam
    Agam
    Take your time with lsd instead of rushing it
    8B1T
    8B1T
    LSD needs to be felt comfortable and reasonable to produce profits, if your LSD is freaking out over you grinding your meat body all over it then it's less valuable, I can confirm this.
    I've been trying to grind lsd but have only lost money
    Reactions: 8B1T
    Agam
    Agam
    Thank you the input, maybe now they will feel more comfortable and safe around me.
    8B1T
    8B1T
    You've got to make the drugs feel comfortable around you otherwise they won't produce. Please tell me about the results.
    Albert
    Albert
    You dont grind LSD. They arent supposed to powdered
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…