Eldar987

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I am so beyond confused. very few familiar names around. Did Gur end up selling and the new staff team cleaned house?
    Mak
    Mak
    Leadership was changed, if you are not in the Discord you should join it for further elaboration
    Are you interested in more RP but with the fine sprinkling of PVP? Think about joining The Lost Guardians today! Sign up on our forum page or drop me a message! (if you don't meet our minimum requirements feel free to apply anyway, we may accept on a case by case basis)
    Timothy.Taylor
    Timothy.Taylor
    I wish but I don't meet the level cap, will grind and message you when I'm at 75 (like 38 now)
    Eldar987
    Eldar987
    My bad, I forgot to add in the last bit. We're going to be lowering our requirements a bit
    While the election season may be over in the states. It's a great time to note that #Rakism has no place in America, and we as a people need to band together to end Rakism.
    Even one man can make a difference stand up against #Rakism today.
    Lola Meid
    Lola Meid
    fuk rako
    D
    Deleted member 902
    stop stealing MY MEME
    The Furries are taking over! Grab all the weapon and ammunition possible. Hire an artist to provide them with their erotic pieces and post them on DeviantArt ASAP. This will buy us enough to time to fight back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…