thtgeekydude

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Honestly was wondering how much they pay Lewie to stream/Make video's on monolith
    Tango
    Tango
    You shouldn't worry about that.
    Lola Meid
    Lola Meid
    his latest video says it wasn't sponsored :thinking:
    thtgeekydude
    thtgeekydude
    @Lola Meid in his Description' I think twice now it says something about money being on his mind' Along with he had said it in the past so i started to get curios
    if situations that involve Video evidence. Seeing that They should just respond "Take it to forums" Like in all honesty. Half reports even with Logs showing what had happened usually they say take it to forums. Tedious and a huge waste of time.
    Gregg
    Gregg
    One of those if you were in our shoes you’d understand a lot more kind of things I guess :/
    Lola Meid
    Lola Meid
    also in response to the zip comment, zipties logs dont proove anything, it heavily depends on if there was a gun pointed at the person or not.
    Reactions: 8B1T
    thtgeekydude
    thtgeekydude
    @Gregg fair enough i suppose. Still gets me heated at times XD
    Honestly has anybody else noticed these people raiding and them Nailing Shots through the doors/Walls without any Idea how? Honestly think theres quite a few wallers on Monolith and the staff just turns a blind eye against it.
    Valentino
    Valentino
    We are not turning a blind eye, we just need valid evidence so if you have please make a report on them
    Lester
    Lester
    If you go close to a door/wall with a weapon out they can see you
    Stuvi
    Stuvi
    Provide evidence instead of assuming things. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…