Isla

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not again, you will be missed for decorating the houses I squatted in (and for scaring the shit out of me when I thought I was alone).
    Reactions: Isla
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    ISAAC NOOOO!! You were amazing, sad to see you leave ;(
    I never saw you when you were staff before but I am so glad that you are back. You are a great staff member and I like how you handle situations :)
    how could u Whiteblood, what did I do to get banned ;( especially after singing a full verse of Katy Perry "FireWorks"
    Isla
    Isla
    The singing was optional.
    Your tag should say "Smalley drowned the entire population of Houston."
    If you require my assistance for any reason, a discord PM is the best way to reach me!
    Reactions: GamingD3rpZ
    Gregory Lotus
    Gregory Lotus
    If you assistance my require for any discord, a reason PM is the best me to reach way!
    Isla
    Isla
    Me reach to way best the is PM discord a, reason any for assistance my require you if.
    8B1T
    8B1T
    Reach me you do way best is PM discord a, any reason assistance for my require if you.
    This is fine by me. Thank you for replying to my Application at least and taking your time to read it!
    explain why i didn't meet the critira i want my 17k back
    Isla
    Isla
    You did not provide ample proof. If you want to get your refund accepted you must include picture evidence with timestamps if possible.
    Andrew Jackson
    Andrew Jackson
    ok so wanna tell me why an earth i would mod a car to then delete my mods so i could make a refund req makes a lot of fucking sense to be honest are you trying to freaking denie every single refunds because that's kinda stupid i spoke to gregory lotus he said that the screen shot would do now you talking about timestamps how will i add a timestamp if i already taken the screen shot
    Andrew Jackson
    Andrew Jackson
    why aren't you checking the logs it be the easiest way of getting my money
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…