Michael

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nearly one year ago, I met Ethan "Michael" Oxford for the first time. I didn't know the purpose of MonoLyft Adjacent until a few months later when the contract was due to expire. I also remember the time I rammed Mr. Oxford's ass and he proceeded to call me master or something like that. But, he apologized once he realized it was me. Inspiration to all of the bdsm roleplayers.
    Nearly one year ago, I met Ethan "Michael" Oxford for the first time. I didn't know the purpose of MonoLyft Adjacent until a few months later when the contract was due to expire. I also remember the time I rammed Mr. Oxford's ambulance and he proceeded to call me an idiot or something like that. But, he apologized once he realized it was me. Inspiration to all of the passive roleplayers.
    Mr. Ethan my friend, how are you doing? When will you be back? How is your secret MonoLyft project doing?
    twofone
    twofone
    What about me mr baljeet
    Reactions: Horse
    Michael
    Michael
    I have been very busy with work with the end of the calendar and fiscal year coming up. How about you? I will probably not be back until mid Q1 of CY 2022, but who knows. The project is going slow, I am waiting until Quantum has some more time.
    Reactions: Horse
    Horse
    Horse
    My friend, I was unaware of the question you asked me in your reply. I have been doing great my friend. And yes, I know Mr. Caveman is lazy, I too have experienced the effects of it first-hand. Doesn't want to update the roster and doesn't want to help you. My friend that is a long time for you to make your return, you will miss Winterford! Best wishes and happy holidays. - Baljeet Wang
    Will never forget the times you lit yourself on fire to aid in Roger’s escape from police custody. Overall hope to hear from you soon brother, we on the same wave low key, HMU on discord reqord#7223
    Reading the announcement was like shooting both of my legs and punching me in the gut, cya man
    tenor.gif
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…