Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MRC
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:173871671
Your Character Name: Marco Lift

Which Admin blacklisted you: @Leon2k909
What were you blacklisted from: Using weapons

Blacklist Reason: Past history, -7 score(dont know what that means)
Time of Occurrence: Today at 8:30 est
Relevant Evidence: I was in a sit for mugging someone. He reported me because he thought that I did not give him enought time to react. Howver, I did give him 10 seconds. No proof was provided.
Then I get a 1 day blacklist from weapons.... Leon told me the reasoning but I dont understand it one bit.(His mic was lagging)
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I asked you if you understood and you agreed to let it go. In your notes, you had a negative for not giving enough time.. the same situation has happened here. The person you killed said you didn't give them enough time again, you just killed them instantly after telling them to put their hands up.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The person you killed said you didn't give them enough time again, you just killed them instantly after telling them to put their hands up.

How can this be proved without evidence? You just took his side. Which is the wrong side because I did give him enough time to react. He seemed to be an unexperienced player who was sad that I mugged/killed him and decided to report.

Also

I asked you if you understood and you agreed to let it go.

Like I stated above, I could not comprehend what you were saying. Your mic was not clear and seemed to be lagging making it almost impossible to understand a word you said.

In your notes, you had a negative for not giving enough time.. the same situation has happened here. .

If I had a lot of negatives why wouldn't I be banned from a staff member prior to the situation? Ive been playing for 5 months, that logically means more offenses.

You handled the report with a biased mindset without any kind of proof. The player said "he told me to put my hands up but I didn't have enough time". The player received 10 seconds, if that's not enough I dont know what is. Why would you take his side over mine? If theres no evidence and 2 different stories, nothing should have happened since one of the 2 could have lied. In my case, the player reporting me lied because he was salty that I mugged/killed him while he was mining.

Last edited:

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't take anyones side, I simply looked at the notes. No bias, you simply had a record for it.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't take anyones side, I simply looked at the notes. No bias, you simply had a record for it.

A record of rdm? If that was the case I would've gotten perm banned for mass rdm. But, I have "notes". If my notes stacked up, why wouldn't I get banned from a staff member without any sit needed.

I feel like you took his side and then took action into blacklisting me because of his side of the story.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was no bias. It wasn't looking good for you because of your history. This has happened in the past so naturally I would think you would do it again without "evidence".

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

There was no bias. It wasn't looking good for you because of your history. This has happened in the past so naturally I would think you would do it again without "evidence".

I still don’t understand why I got a blacklist for a suspicion of me mugging someone without enough time. The guy in the sit even said I gave him time but not enough. I guess he did not know how to put his hands up. Is that my fault? I respected the timer. 10 seconds.

I do admit I have several(I think) offenses of rdm. But I paid the consequences. No ones perfect. However, I am certain that I gave this guy 10 seconds to react. If you would have ended the sit for inconclusive evidence. Would you have still blacklisted me?

You are the first EVER staff member to conclude a report and give a citation to me without ANY evidence at all. It was his word against mine. It’s probably because you are new to the server but you need to take EVIDENCE before coming to a conclusion of a ban/blacklist. You cant just “suspect” that I would do it again after reviewing my notes.

I ask to be unblacklisted.

This will be my last reply. Its up to you to decide.

Last edited:

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I looked at your record and you had exactly the same warning so I set a blacklist as that is the next stage. The blacklist will be over soon anyway, it wasn't even worth replying to

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, I respect your decision. But next time, please try to take evidence before banning/blacklisting someone. Because I did give him enough time but you looked at my record and saw that I had multiple offenses. So you "suspected" that I did it once more and that I RDMd but that was false. (NO BAN WITHOUT EVIDENCE)