Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spageti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:500610386
Your Character Name: Tony Spageti

Which Staff blacklisted you: Jeff i believe (balldrip said it was jeff)
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 day
Blacklist Reason: RDM x1
Unblacklist Reason: i dont understand where this is coming from? I did a solo raid on penthouse, and 2 guys were in a room. i raided them, and killed the one that was shooting at me, and because he shot at me i was able to kill his friend as well because the other resisted.

Time of Occurrence: sometime yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: i dont remember names
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes
@Balldrip

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

check the logs as well. the guy with the vector did dmg me

Jeff Jeffrey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Spageti,

You indeed did raid a house with 2 participants of which one was shooting and one had surrendered. The rules state that

2.2.6 " Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands."

4.2.8 "Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it."

On the video it is very clear that you indeed did kill the person shooting at you and already saw the second person with his hands up. After killing the shooter you entered the room and had time to think the situation through before killing the surrendered person. After reviewing video evidence that was provided, i came to the conclusion that a punishment was needed. It would have been a warning point but due to your history and time spent on the server it is expected that you know better and i find this punishment justifiable.

Appeal Denied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.