LV

Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Which Staff blacklisted you: @SwimmingBird , @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: Shooting a person who was unarmed
Unblacklist Reason: So there was a bank raid and i asked for the vehicle description. I then spot a vehicle matching the description. I stop the vehicle and the driver of the vehicle is carrying a bag so i ask the person to step out of the vehicle to which the person refused i than pointed my firearm at the person and he then again refused to get out at that point i shoot the person because he would not comply and i knew he was armed and dangerous since he was in the bank raid. The person dies and then i arrested the passengers in the back of the vehicle because they had bags in their inventory as well. Later i was told that FearRPing vehicles requires 2 people and was given a verbal warning. Then i got brought in a sit with the person i arrested the person with who i had a sit previously was also present and i believe that swimmingbird was not aware the matter was already resolved and issued me a blacklist for it

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: @HockeyExpert30 handled the initial sit
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was responding to another report made, because you arrested someone just for them having a bag in their inventory. The first one you shot someone for not getting out of their car, and having a bag on their back. After that sit was handled, you went and arrested the passenger for having the bag in his inventory, which is not a valid arrest reason at all. Since you seem to not know you broke any rules, the week will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.