Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BaNG
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185317474/
Your Character Name: Andrew Bar

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Tristan

Ban Reason: MassRDM at spawn
Unban Reason: My ban timer had increased from 4 weeks to 1 year because the admins had thought that I only did this for the reason of one of my old Monolith "friend" who also got ban, perma ban, for also killing at spawn. Overall, I am making a request of an appeal to get the time shorten back to 4 weeks, as it was, since the time had increased to 1 year after the admins had thought that I only did this for quote on quote "revenge for my friend." That makes no sense what so ever, since I have no contacts with that individual other than steam to even due that activity. I did not get pulled up to talk to an admin, yet I got kicked and then I got insta ban for 4 weeks at first. Then it extended to 1 year. Hope you understand, and thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 2019.06.19
Additional members involved/witnessing: No, yet I have a photo of the first ban by Tristan (the 4 week ban)
Capture.PNG

JuicyCancer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

To say sorry to all those victims I had murdered at spawn and to the admins, I present you this calming song. Thank you for your patience, and shout out PMX as one of the best founders! If I do not return, see you guys next year! Hope that there will be better changes to the map by then!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.