LV

Your Steam Name: MRC
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:173871671
Your Character Name: Marco Lift

Ban Length: PERM
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Time of Occurrence: Last night?

Relevant Evidence: I would like to start off and say, I take full responsibility for my mass rdm ban. But, I would like my ban shortened.

Let me explain: I just got back from a 1 day blacklist, I wanted to be involved in the criminal life so I went to mug , take hostages+raid people. Throughout this scenario, I was curious why no one would turn around when I told them to put their hands up. That's when I realized the biggest mistake, I was doing all this with my mic muted. That means no one heard me and instead of mugging, taking hostages and raiding I was just MASS RDMING. I then disconnected because I was afraid of the consequences and had the fear of being permanently banned from the server I love. I know that this was a client side issue but throughout that whole time I did not know my mic was muted. Like I said before, I understand my ban 100% and take full responsibility of the event. All I ask for is for my ban to be shortened or lifted. I have been apart of this community for 4 months. These months have been my most entertaining ones of my gaming career. I have spent countless hours on this server and hope for a second chance. I have never found a server like this, please take my appeal into consideration. This will never happen again.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will serve your permanent ban.
Nice try. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.