Your Steam Name: Kablamo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name: Ben Hill

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason:
39dc3ccd697cbcf53cd23473fefde3f8.png

Time of Occurrence: 7/16/17
Relevant Evidence: None. But heres what happend. So I was being mugged and my game crashed, I was about to go give them my money but I saw a guy dropped 5K on the ground so I went up and stole it. Like a normal criminal would do right? Well apparently It was "mingegrabbing" So I was brought to the situation before and I have them my 5K that I stole. The I got returned. They asked for the 5K but I told them that the admin before made me drop it. Suddenly I parents tell me I have to eat. I go for not even 5 minutes and come back to a month ban.

The reason why I think I should be unbanned is because if I can't take a 5 minute break to go eat food without getting banned, then why is anyone playing? What you guys should have done was waited for like 15 minutes, and then tried banning me. but instead not even 2 minutes and you ban me for trying to avoid punishment by going AFK? What the hell? I was trying to enjoy food and the come back since I haven't eaten in fucking 2 DAYS.

A lowered sentence would be nice and better if It just got removed. Not only that but I didn't "Lie" to an admin at all, that is completely false. Not only that but insulting an admin is completely false too, all I have said to him was "You're wrong".

Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

By the way the admin has been stolen from before by a friend and he was banned for mingegrabbing too by the same person because he stole his weapon. This is NOT minge grabbing. Its called someone stole your shit and you got to rob them for it back or you have to shoot them, and that's that! That is NOT minge grabbing at all. What it is, is that its called "stealing" you're allowed to steal as long as you are not a officer. This admin needs to be told that is not minge grabbing. Minge grabbing would be for example a person is walking on the sidewalk and someone gets killed across the street and he dropped a gun, and you pick it up. THATS MINGE GRABBING.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

a guy dropped 5K on the ground so I went up and stole it.
I was holding it in my hands (grav gun) and you simple clicked E and bailed. That's mingegrabbing, you have to do some kind of RP when taking money from someones hands. It didn't exactly help that you called me a "fucking idiot" when I started talking to you after grabbing you with my physgun.
They asked for the 5K but I told them that the admin before made me drop it.
You did say that an admin made you drop it, but you couldn't give me a name or anything. You shouldn't have dropped the 5k anyway since you did not have that on you at the time of the mugging. Regardless you still had to give me 5k back since you mingegrabbed it.
Suddenly I parents tell me I have to eat. I go for not even 5 minutes and come back to a month ban.
In the middle of the sit you suddenly go "i gotta go afk" and run into a corner and proceed to ignore me. If you have to go because of something IRL and you're in the middle of a sit, don't just go away. Talk to the admin and explain that you have to go and why and give the admin a second to respond. Because the way you did it, it just looked like a way to avoid the sit.
Not only that but insulting an admin is completely false too, all I have said to him was "You're wrong".
Again, you called me a "fucking idiot" as the first thing when I engaged you in conversation.
By the way the admin has been stolen from before by a friend and he was banned for mingegrabbing too by the same person because he stole his weapon.
If you're talking about the bank thing, then that wasn't even my weapon, however he ran into a police situation where there had just been/was a gunfight without fearing for his life just to grab a weapon. That breaks several rules and is not really relevant to your appeal.

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I had to go AFK do not riducul me for that, unless you think im a no life. and second off I called your freind a fucking idiot not you.

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Besides that a month is a bit much you should have waited until I came back because I wasnt gone for longer than 5 minutes. You should have waited. Because I could not do anything about being AFK.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I had to go AFK do not riducul me for that
I am not ridiculing you for that, I'm simple saying that you should have informed me why you needed to go and allowed me to respond instead of just saying "i gotta go" and then going silent.
I called your freind a fucking idiot not you.
Okay, you still insulted another player for absolutely no reason, which is of course not allowed.

Anyway, are you willing to hand back the money that you mingegrabbed?

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It doesnt matter if you went AFK you could of so easy dropped the money on the floor and said ok sorry i will PR it next time instead of minge grabbing it and running.

i was a witness of this i was there when he got the ban.

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

If I do get unbanned I can give you a refund of 5K and another 5K extra since you had to go through this trouble.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Don't want extra money. Unbanned, please take these things into consideration in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.