LV

Your Steam Name: Jaffa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34850669
Your Character Name: Jaffar Mahmud

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Predictable

Ban Reason: Fear RP
Time of Occurrence:23pm GMT
Relevant Evidence: I was in the bank in the recruit room and i was placed under "fear rp" because an other security guard didnt want me to be in there because he thought i was being suspisus when i did nothing at the time. He said i get my job i leave or he shoots me and starts counting down from 5. Im pretty sure if you even do anything like this he uses taser for that telling me to leave but i guess not? After he was counting down and he was at 2 i said okay ill go get the job i closed the door went a little back then pulled a pistol and shot him after he came after me because he already initiated. Basic think im lost on is why was i placed under fear rp because he had a suspison that i was sketchy makes no sense to me...
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Again, you are another person that I explained the situation to thoroughly in-game. Tasers are non-lethal, therefore they have no merit in initiating FearRP. He had the right to hold you at gunpoint with his shotgun, asked you to leave nicely at first, then began counting down until he needed to take further action. Instead, you decided to evade the situation by shutting the door in his face, equipping a weapon of your own, and killing him. This was blatant FailRP, and you broke FearRP multiple times in the past. On a side note, you say that you were banned for 2 days, however I believe I banned you for 4. If I have made a mistake, I had meant to ban you for 4 days as to be in-line with the guidelines for your offense.

Denied

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I banned you for 4 days, which is the correct time. I believe you made a mistake in seeing/typing the ban length.

Status
Not open for further replies.