Gabriel Milk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fellow Comrad
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Gabriel Milk

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): bill fisher (idk full name)

Ban Reason: staff diss
Time of Occurrence: 17:24 for me idk
Relevant Evidence: none rlly
Additional members involved/witnessing: ? i was in a sit, reporting a guy who had jumped in his friends car whilst cuffed and fleed and the admin said he couldnt do anything about it so i told him: you dont know how to do ur job, then i instantly get banned for 2 days for = staff diss.

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Gabriel Milk

Make sure to mention the steam name of the banning staff member by joining the server >> Getting his name >> Editing your appeal

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Gabriel Milk,
The sit happend because you got reported for falsely arresting someone and beating them with your baton. While handling the sit, whenever something went not in your favor you insulted the opposing party and myself. Eventually you said something along the lines of "You're such a shitty admin dude you don't know the rules" and "Can I get a different admin because you're horrible". You have a history of player and staff dissrespect so because of your attitude and history you got banned for two days. Considering your attitude in this appeal I don't see any improvement and do not consider unbanning you.
So this ban appeal has been denied.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Status
Not open for further replies.