Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Little Luck
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:49472964
Your Character Name: Kira Zoro

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Jacub
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: I arrived on scene to a shootout on cop I was in the middle of open I started getting shot at so out of pure reaction I started jumping to cover.
Unblacklist Reason: So like I said I did this out of pure reaction and had no idea where I was being shot at first and I also didn't use it to kill him I just used it to get to cover. I think 2 day weapons blacklist for jump crouching is very excessive since it had nothing to do with me using an gun? Anyways I am very sorry and will try not to do it again, It was very hard to not do it there was sort of a thing I just did out of reaction because in something like warzone that I play a decent bit I would of jumped out of the way to get to cover aswell so its just a habit basically. So sorry once again but please just rethink this punishment.

This the reporting players video, as you can see I crouch jumped to cover out of reaction and then peaked again without jumping and shot him.

Time of Occurrence: 5:10 pm est prob
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:Yes

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was also another clip of you doing it that was provided:

The punishment is "harsh" due to it being counted as exploiting, you were given a 2d weapon blacklist.

Appeal Denied

Little Luck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I have seen an insane amount of people get only warning points for this, the situation restarted. This is extremely unfair seeing that I only did it twice and the other people spammed it. @Jacub

image_2021-12-23_175407.png
Heres just once instance where it instance of the appeal instantly getting accepted because the admin thought he went harsh on the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.